All I do is win

bengals84

How long, for those people on 8th gen or higher did it take you to get the 100 wins for the challenge? It seems like I can not get a win at all now. I have been level 50 for awhile with all other regen requirements done and still need 68 wins. Anyone finish it before they hit 50?

I just hit Gen8 last night and got 7 wins in about two hours (10 matches). My lifetime win is at 62% - If you can get a good team on LTS they would go the quickest, assuming you won each of the first four rounds in about two minutes each. That's 7.5 wins per hour. There's not much of a trick to it, just time and trying to find/keep a good team.

I just hit Gen8 last night and got 7 wins in about two hours (10 matches). My lifetime win is at 62% - If you can get a good team on LTS they would go the quickest, assuming you won each of the first four rounds in about two minutes each. That's 7.5 wins per hour. There's not much of a trick to it, just time and trying to find/keep a good team.

We did LTS for a while when I did it to do other challenges for people I played with. But I found if you can get a group of 6 good people, we were able to blast through attrition matches in less than 4 minutes a game.

I'm currently sitting at Gen 8 with around 48 wins and of course I need 52 more until I can ReGen to 9. I've been grinding them out and have decided to take a small break. I'll be playing this all weekend coming up though. But I dont know of anyone who could possibly do this before level '50'. I'd be willing to party up though, which is what I'm going to look for over the weekend.

What I did is just play the campaign over until you get the 100 wins. That's where the newer players are and can breeze right through it. Plus you get a mixture of attrition and hardpoint so it doesnt get stale. It took me 102 matches to get the 100 wins. So it does work. You would at least need a party of 2 to win.

What I did is just play the campaign over until you get the 100 wins. That's where the newer players are and can breeze right through it. Plus you get a mixture of attrition and hardpoint so it doesnt get stale. It took me 102 matches to get the 100 wins. So it does work. You would at least need a party of 2 to win.

That is a good idea to play campaign, plus I need the chevo for winning all of those anyway. Anyone know why it says "rounds" and not games? I thought just playing LTS would get me 4 rounds for the challenge with a win, but it only counts the game as one round. Not sure why it says rounds.

That is a good idea to play campaign, plus I need the chevo for winning all of those anyway. Anyone know why it says "rounds" and not games? I thought just playing LTS would get me 4 rounds for the challenge with a win, but it only counts the game as one round. Not sure why it says rounds.

Yeah the description is miss leading. Should have stated games not rounds.

For me I normally play solo because of my gaming schedule so im not looking to forward to this challenge. But my win % is 65ish so shouldn't be all that bad but sucks with team of randoms.

FOREVER!!! seems like they messed up on this on a bit. Rounds don't count in LTS just the final win. I went from 1 to 47 gen 8 and only had about 9 wins. Always puts me on losing teams!!. I am at 60 wins as of last night. Very time consuming. I still need about 15 capture the flag wins for that cheevo. I would suggest that if you get on a bad ass team stay until people start leaving. If you are getting slaughtered just quit out and find a new lobby.

I said this last month in the Gooser thread.

I don't get why they have nerfed that, yet left this challenge. I guess it was because most people weren't GEN8 yet, and therefore werent concerned about it.

Guess they are now.

I do agree, it's a long way to Gen up at 100 wins. Same with 50 MVPs, although I reckon the 100 wins will take me longer than 50MVPs.

I said this last month in the Gooser thread.

I don't get why they have nerfed that, yet left this challenge. I guess it was because most people weren't GEN8 yet, and therefore werent concerned about it.

Guess they are now.

I do agree, it's a long way to Gen up at 100 wins. Same with 50 MVPs, although I reckon the 100 wins will take me longer than 50MVPs.

I love stealing MVP from Gen 9's. I can just hear them cursing me.

By yourself it's brutal due to the broken matchmaking. Crappy teammates. I've been lucky to play with guys most of the time. I need 3 wins yet and have played about 115-120 games or so. Don't know the exact amount as I'm not at home to check. I did the math last night and it was an 81% win rate at the time. Very lucky though. LTS was our quickest with 2-4 guys. We could win rounds in under 8 mins from loading. Knocked out 17 wins in a short time.

I think MVP will take longer unless I play by myself in a crappy lobby or not try for the gen 9 weapon kills all the time.

The 100 wins wasn't *too* bad of a grind. I will say that I was stuck on this one for roughly 140 or so games. Considering I was regenerating every 30-35 games for the previous generations... I would say this was a bit stiff.

I lucked out and hit Gen 5 the day they changed the gooser challenge. Though, I will admit, with the Arc cannon, those 5 goosers only took a game or 4. (Now I just need to try and get the gooser with the railgun... *sigh*)

As far as MVP goes, I usually stomp through that one pretty easy by playing the objective type games. Most players focus on doing the wrong things so it's easy to stay on top. That said, however, with the Gen 9 hemlock requirement, I don't see many MVPs rolling my way. Frankly, it is just not a very good weapon and not conducive to dominating any match type.

The 100 wins wasn't *too* bad of a grind. I will say that I was stuck on this one for roughly 140 or so games. Considering I was regenerating every 30-35 games for the previous generations... I would say this was a bit stiff.

I lucked out and hit Gen 5 the day they changed the gooser challenge. Though, I will admit, with the Arc cannon, those 5 goosers only took a game or 4. (Now I just need to try and get the gooser with the railgun... *sigh*)

As far as MVP goes, I usually stomp through that one pretty easy by playing the objective type games. Most players focus on doing the wrong things so it's easy to stay on top. That said, however, with the Gen 9 hemlock requirement, I don't see many MVPs rolling my way. Frankly, it is just not a very good weapon and not conducive to dominating any match type.

It's not too bad once you get used to it. Just play Hardpoint on Campaign with Stim and you'll MVP every time. Just make sure to let the enemy capture the Hardpoint before defending/retaking it so you get max points.

For Attrition just use the Minion Detector and a Titan with the Chaingun and kill every dot on the map.

I stuck to Hardpoint and Attrition on Campaign and got 50 MVP's in 55 games.

• 2 weeks later...

I found hardpoint to be the best for grinding out these wins. As long as you don't care about your k/d, you can almost always single-handedly get the win for your team by just capturing points as fast as possible. Typically once Titans drop people forget about the points and it becomes a match of attrition effectively. I also found this to be the best way for MVPs in gen 9 too.