My oppinion....

0 Kolya 0

This game is amazing, the reviews are way off. There is a mind-blowing amount of stuff to do! As soon as I turn off the 360, I immediately want to play more.

Say mabye youre bored of tricks(you wont be at around 140 total tricks), and bored of the tons of boarding challenges), you hop on a snowmobile and speed of cliffs.Then your bored of that, so you throw some snowballs at other boarders, then youre bored of that. You hop on one of like 20 sleds(including a hanglider!) and rocket of off a rocky cliff to try to beat your crash record. Then, miraculously, your bored after all that!, so your build some trickable objects to combo off of, or build a ramp to give you a little more height off that one sweet cliff.(that and theres 6 huge mountains)

After that amazing adventure, you turn off your 360, and you immediately want more. Thats amped 3.

BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's true. I played this for about 3 or 4 hours, and would like to play more of it (had it out on a rental, time was up).

....As long as you don't pay attention to the story. That was just so over the top and gauged towards like, 8 year olds. I couldn't take it. But I did like your little created character is in all the cut scenes.

Made me wish there was a SSX title coming out on the Xbox....I loved SSX 3....

Once you learn the controls about 90% of Amped 3 was brilliant fun, although a lot of it, particularly the story mode is very very weird, and written by someone who was (and maybe still is) high. the other 10% falls into the aagh!! frustrating category, trying to collect kitty glitter, or magic rings floating between grind rails.

A really fun game, but Supreme Snow God is only for the really dedicated player.

• 3 months later...