Games that Require/Support Kinect

kaleido42

NOTE: This list is no longer being updated. An up-to-date list can be found at the link below. Thanks to user Foxxy kyle for taking over!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=367891

Here is a list of all games that either require Kinect or happen to be compatible with Kinect. Any games that happen to go by more than one name (based on region) will have one of the names in brackets and a mention of its associated region. Any games not yet released will have its release date listed behind it in brackets for each region. As soon as a game is released in any region it will be moved to the released games list. Clicking on any game name will take you to its overview on the main site, if there is no active link, then there is likely no overview. If I happened to have missed any games, I am unaware of a newly announced game, a game's release is canceled, you have new information on a release date, or anything else needs to be fixed feel free to post below and I'll get this updated as quickly as possible, please include links to information if at all possible, thanks :).

Games that Require Kinect (Released)

Retail

Arcade

Edited by kaleido42

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games That Support Kinect (Released)

(Most or all game modes can still be played with a controller)

Retail

Arcade

[*]Burnout CRASH!

Edited by kaleido42

Games that Require Kinect (Upcoming)

Retail

Arcade

•  

Edited by kaleido42

Games that Support Kinect (Upcoming)

(Most or all game modes can still be played with a controller)

Retail

Arcade

• Doodle Jump - NA/EU/Asia (TBA)

Edited by kaleido42

Werent they thinking of having a part of the new Fable be able to be played with Kinect?

They were originally planning on having Fable Kinect compatible at launch (just a few extra features, you would still need a controller), but if I remember correctly, the reason it didn't get put in was mainly development time.

Does Burnout Paradise work? I remember it being playing with Natal, awhile back on Jimmy Fallon.

That was just demo back then to show what it could do, much like many of the other games we originally saw such as Milo and Kate.

They were originally planning on having Fable Kinect compatible at launch (just a few extra features, you would still need a controller), but if I remember correctly, the reason it didn't get put in was mainly development time.

That was just demo back then to show what it could do, much like many of the other games we originally saw such as Milo and Kate.

Shame would've been to use it with Kinect :(

Had it, but it got lost in the bbcode and disappeared, wouldn't have noticed it otherwise, and I had the wrong date. Thanks :)

Zumba Fitness is not out till the 16th.

Fixed, did some double checking on a few sites and everywhere I looked had a different date, I'm assuming that date is just for NA?

• 2 weeks later...

The Kinect needs a lot more space than you would expect - both in the living room space to move around in and in the space it physically takes up. I have a Wii and thought that I'd just place the Kinect sensor where the Wii sensor is currently sitting (in front of the TV on a fireplace mantel - the TV is wall mounted above the fireplace) but the mantel wasn't deep enough. When I placed it on a table in front of the TV I had to back up further than I expected to make it happy.

• 2 weeks later...