Freezing Issues?

Uchiha Miek

Hey, just wandering if I'm the only person who's having issues with the game freezing up/lagging out? Happened on numerous occasions, ranging from a 10/20 second freeze to my console completely locking up. Sometimes happens during the banter as well and then when it unfreezes the audio and picture are out of sync til the voice clip finishes.

Great game but god the technical issues are annoying. :/

its frozen on me several times. Some when I am on the final person with a big lead and won't go out of that locked menu. I try to go out and come back and freezes again. Best part is when you start a new game you lose the money/position in your last one. So you are dicked over
I think we need to go to TT and show them the wrath of The Monarch for such blasphemy.

Damn thats disappointing. I was ready to pick this up today. Might have to wait for a patch. I can't put up with all the first day kinks. You would think because it's single player, they would have got it right but I guess "half assed" is becoming a common standard now-a-days. Thanks for the warning.

When I fold and hit A to go to the next hand, thats when it seems to freeze for me. But hitting the guide button works to get it going again. And I have noticed more laggyness then I would like my games to have. But other then that its a good game. I enjoy playing it.

I haven't had my console freeze on me yet, but I get constant freeze up. It's getting really annoying. I've had the same issues with the Walking Dead game, but not as bad as this.

I think the main issue is the console itself. The hardware is 7 years old. Thank god next gen is coming soon. The bloat box can't handle it.

I haven't had my console freeze on me yet, but I get constant freeze up. It's getting really annoying. I've had the same issues with the Walking Dead game, but not as bad as this.

I think the main issue is the console itself. The hardware is 7 years old. Thank god next gen is coming soon. The bloat box can't handle it.

Or maybe, maybe, the game has some bugs. Just saying.

I just busted Claptrap, and now pressing A to deal the next hand does nothing. Even quitting and restarting doesn't help.

Yeah I've had that happen to me a couple times now, it's pretty infuriating and is kind of taking away the enjoyment of an otherwise hilarious game. I could deal with the AI being somewhat spotty, but all these glitches make me think it was made by Bethesda lol.

• 1 month later...

I haven't had a freeze yet, just a small bit of lag here and there (usually pretty short)

I'm curious what the percent of the people having freeze issues have older consoles. I know when I had my older non-Slim non-Jasper console, it would freeze on quite a few specific games (Dead Island, Stoked, and even some arcade games like Case Zero). Meanwhile, other games never gave me any issues (L4D2, Bejeweled)