Any tips on Sibera Control Room on 007

The area that I am struggling with is when you hit the computer panel and then they tell you that you have to stay in the area so the stuff can scan on your phone. I usually make it to where they say 80% left, but I seem to always get flanked or over run no matter what I do. I save focus kills until that point but it seems to not do much.

I hope that someone has figured something out that I have not or that there is some way around it to make it easier. I never get so mad where I though my controller but this part is so frustrated. Please Help!

This part gave me shit too, I stood behind the computer terminal so the guys from the right can't see me and I have a line of sight on all enemies in front of me, every so often I would get enemies work there way round to me but they just walked right into the line of fire.

I managed to just stand there the entire time til he says activate the terminal then I'd just quickly run round and activate it which auto-cutscene's so I wouldn't worry about the enemies left they'll disappear, dunno if this helps.

Edited by Dead Herb

This part was easy to me, try this:

Facing the door in front of the computer, go to room's right most piece of cover and stay there, the enemies from the left door always will come at you between your cover and the one on your left, so you can take them down every time, you will need to shot just the enemies fron the right door, but you will have plent of focus shots to kill them.

Hope this helps.

I got it after a few tries, just had to remember where I kept dying so I could improve on that area.

The best way for me was to run in and hide behind one of the boxes. So the screen is closest to you on the LEFT.

A few soldiers come at you on the left door, which you just pick off one by one. There'll be 1 or 2 walking right up to you. Just blind fire and hope for the best. Once they're down and the other door opens on the RIGHT.

Quickly run over to the LEFT door and pick up all the ammo so you don't run out!!!!! (Which I found many times).

Take them all out again on the RIGHT side but after he says 80% this is when it gets REALLY REALLY Messy.

Once guy will sneak in through the left door. so take him out with blind fire or if you're quick just do a quick head shot or something out of cover. Next take out a few on the RIGHT, but ALWAYS!!! ALWAYS!!! keep an eye on the left door, They seem to sneak out of there for some reason.

I'm sure if you just pick them off one by one you'll get it eventually. Just sucks it doesn't save after each wave. I seriously was going to down controller at this point and leave the game but stuck at it and now I'm on the last level :D