Contact Missions Missing?

SmarOneNine

Yea missing them too, same goes for AMERICAN EXPORTS, POT SHOT, CRYSTAL CLEAR OUT 2 and 3. Probabyl down for fixing stuff within the missions.

Well, aside from AE, those are the non-contact contact missions (like Coveted) that have been off the list for a LONG time. So Dirt Road, Factory Closure, Coasting, and Close Action too. Those are all still available though thru their coronas on the map.

On the 360, I'm also missing ATV Steal and Chemical Extraction.

They need to fix Stocks and Scares! the respawning of the enemys is ridiculous.

Take one or two of the Mesas that spawn there at the doorway, and block it so the MW guys can't get in (before I would take one and park it right up against the door, then climb and drop down, but now I take two, create an L with them to form a box with the two walls, and BAM, you have a little staging area the team can assemble and move in from, just like pre-change). Just have to be sure there is no room to walk between the vehicles and the walls (AI doesn't climb).

Edited by jswartz0181

They need to fix Stocks and Scares! the respawning of the enemys is ridiculous.

True that but you can also call the TANK right next to it > go in blastin'!

Well, aside from AE, those are the non-contact contact missions (like Coveted) that have been off the list for a LONG time. So Dirt Road, Factory Closure, Coasting, and Close Action too. Those are all still available though thru their coronas on the map.

On the 360, I'm also missing ATV Steal and Chemical Extraction.

Nope not really, played exactly those above mentioned missions before the Heists came out, dunno why they took them down again. :confused: