Co-op Thread

Barad

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will hopefully be up for some co-op all weekend if it arrives in the post on time (im in the uk so it wont be released till friday), just send me a friend request if you need someone, GT - CommonlyNasty, seems like the co-op cheevs are gonna be pretty tough so a good solid team is needed and obviously all need to have mics

Have any of you tried expert difficulty yet? Holy shit! Our squad got wiped out just by the first few guys you come across.

Since we have a decent pool of players here, we ought to set up a Syndicate we can all join (since some of the chievos require membership in one anyway).

Should be getting this tomorrow (Friday), looking for three players for co-op this weekend and beyond. UK players preferred, must have mics.

Gamertag: Toppy UK

If you're one short, add me. We're out of each other's preferred areas, but it's still better to have a full squad.

I'm the CEO of NEURODYNE. We're a top 100 Syndicate (23 last time I checked). I suppose I could throw out invites.

I have a syndicate Called DataDyne (yes its a ORIGINAL PD ref, to hell with PDZ) I'm down to invite anyone and everyone to it.

Hehe, that's what I was going to name mine, but I wanted something original.