New Fast RP Method Needed

Syrinx

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either this has been nerfed or I'm doing something wrong.

Race takes 2 minutes and I get 800RP. Also at one point had my car flip over the railing, just holding down LT and letting the track guide me

If it's taking 2 minutes it looks like you're not reversing from the beginning, but holding RT to go forward. You must reverse.

im definitely reversing, just holding the LT down and nothing else. doing exactly as the instructions say.

Hmm.

Not complaining, but any idea why the RP awarded keeps growing after every few races? It's up to 2400RP per race now, tho the cash has remained at $2078.

I think it's because your reward is scaling with your level. The higher the level the more the reward.

This player-made race you can do SOLO AFK and earn 1,825 RP & $2,000 cash every 4 minutes. Note: read the description before you start (you need to reverse the entire time), also if you play these in a playlist you will yield more RP for playing the playlist as well at the end.

RACE

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/4X1qvakVVUOwFX03zeY8vQ?platformId=1

PLAYLIST

This player made race you need FOUR PEOPLE & you should win the race. It yields about 5,000 RP and $6,000 Cash every 5 minutes.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/A5w9SxoaBEuGG6BY3nFuYA?platformId=1

How do I find and start this race one? I've followed the link and downloaded it, but where do I find it within the menus?

Also, my Member Content settings are set to 'Everyone'.

Edited by Nozza

Jobs, host job, then bookmarked. Then you have to find the race category, it'll be listed under that.

Nothing is listed under there. I reset the game and still nothing but I managed to find the marker on the map.

So I'll just launch it off of that, because nothing shows up under the bookmarked menus.

I tried also to use this race method, but it takes more time, and then selecting again the race takes more time.

To find this race, add it by the Rockstar Social Club, searching the mission by the player whom created them, and add to your missions. In game, go your bookmarked missions and the race will be there.

• 2 weeks later...

So has R* somewhat brought back the normal rp and money amounts before they nerf'd everything? The reason why I ask is b/c yesterday when I was playing online races, we were getting rediculous amounts of cash and rp.

Route 68 - $15k/5k RP

Laguna Seca - $12k/4k RP

The Commute - $7k/ 4K RP

A bunch of custom races would give out like $8-$15k plus 3k-5k RP.

Obviously these were all for first place, but I havent seen payouts like that in a long time. Also, I finally saw my first rank 1000 player. He didnt receive any RP for any of the races, just cash..

EDIT- Im rank 98 also, not sure if that affects the payouts that much.

So has R* somewhat brought back the normal rp and money amounts before they nerf'd everything? The reason why I ask is b/c yesterday when I was playing online races, we were getting rediculous amounts of cash and rp.

Route 68 - $15k/5k RP

Laguna Seca - $12k/4k RP

The Commute - $7k/ 4K RP

A bunch of custom races would give out like $8-$15k plus 3k-5k RP.

Obviously these were all for first place, but I havent seen payouts like that in a long time. Also, I finally saw my first rank 1000 player. He didnt receive any RP for any of the races, just cash..

EDIT- Im rank 98 also, not sure if that affects the payouts that much.

The RP payout on races is time based now I think any race over 4 mins gets a good payout

I'll just leave this here...

Note: park your chopper on top of the tallest blue crate (east landing strip) facing the exact location of the spawning enemies. You'll be level 100 in no time.

Nice bike, Jimbo.

I can confirm this worked a few days ago. Suggest doing it before R* take the mission down like in the past. Hop to it! :dance:

Edited by Dirty130

Nice bike, Jimbo.

I can confirm this worked a few days ago. Suggest doing it before R* take the mission down like in the past. Hop to it! :dance:

Im Lvl 46 and couldn't find a Buzzard. I'm guessing you cant find it within the mission and can't call one in. DO you need to have it before hand?

Is there a certain level to find this mission?

It unlocks at Rank 27. But you can do this on Rank 1 if you wanted to.

If you have a friend who would be willing to find the mission on his name, he could invite you to his mission. He would also have to have the Buzzard bought. He can call it in and drive you to his chopper. He can leave after that. Even if he hosted.

I did this method myself. Ron was glitched for me and I could not call him for missions, so I asked my friend to setup the mission for me. Keep in mind that you cannot have your Buzzard smoking. If it is, it will break down eventually. Try not to get hit very much before you start rubber banding.

Or if you have the mission unlocked, you can start up the mission and invite a friend who has the Buzzard bought. Ask him to call in a chopper and do it that way. Both methods work like a charm.

Edited by intheshallow

Jeez. I barely have $400 thousand.

Easy. Use the method in this post to copy a single player car over to multiplayer. Then sell it.

- You can't dupe supercars like the adder and sell that. It'll say "too hot" when you try and sell it. There's an excel spreadsheet on the link above detailing how much cars sell for. The best one I found was do this with franklin's car.

- Upgrade the car fully in single player, then copy it over. Franklin's fully upgraded and kitted out car fetches me 129k each time online.

- You have to wait 45 minutes between each sale online - I couldn't find a way around this. Just do it, log off or go for other achievements, and come back 45 minutes later. You'll have 1mil+ in a day this way. Just dupe 6 cars in your first 45 minute wait.

- When you can finally buy the chopper, even if you aren't the right level to buy it (and therefore you can't click on it in the phone browser), you can do a quick "B then A" thing in order to edit the url and change it to the number 3 (or 6, I think) to give you the page where you can buy it.

Edited by JimboTag

Easy. Use the method in this post to copy a single player car over to multiplayer. Then sell it.

- You can't dupe supercars like the adder and sell that. It'll say "too hot" when you try and sell it. There's an excel spreadsheet on the link above detailing how much cars sell for. The best one I found was do this with franklin's car.

- Upgrade the car fully in single player, then copy it over. Franklin's fully upgraded and kitted out car fetches me 129k each time online.

- You have to wait 45 minutes between each sale online - I couldn't find a way around this. Just do it, log off or go for other achievements, and come back 45 minutes later. You'll have 1mil+ in a day this way. Just dupe 6 cars in your first 45 minute wait.

- When you can finally buy the chopper, even if you aren't the right level to buy it (and therefore you can't click on it in the phone browser), you can do a quick "B then A" thing in order to edit the url and change it to the number 3 (or 6, I think) to give you the page where you can buy it.

Sounds great. Ill give it a try. Ive seen other methods that required other people and such. Thanks!

Even though this method has been around for a little while now, I had 3 friends AFK it through the night with some pretty good results. 2 of them went up 30+ ranks while the 3rd friend, well his 360 froze :(

It's slow compared to some of the other RP exploits, but you can AFK this one. Wonder what gives out more RP per hour, this or that AFK race? Probably the race?