Difficulty glitch?

Haven't tried it, but I doubt it. Since they have an achievement tracking when half the game is complete on Contractor, they likely check to make sure every level is done on Contractor, like on Gow2.

However, it may be possible to get the achievement like on GoW2, where one person plays on Casual and one on Contractor. That may work, I dunno.

So if one plays on casual and the other plays on contractor you both get the contractor achievs?

No only the guy on contracter gets it, it just makes the game easier for the guy on contracter as he would lay back while the other guy (on casuel) gos all out gunning ahead.. but we don't even know if this works on this game yet. or do we..anyone?

ya thats what this guy i played with today said, both have to be on contractor. i just finished the last level today with mostly his help (he left before the stairway part) and it didnt pop then. then i remembered there was a part on mission 5 when i lowered it down to casual to get through a ridiculously hard part. :( oh well, ill try next time i rent it.

Hi i just finished "contractor" on solo i did a few mission with some on-line ppl but if u played a part or a mission leven on lets say regular like mission 5 and the all the other mission in contractor i just have to replay this mission or part of the mission in contractor and achievement unlocked! I did all the missions on contractor and came to mission 5 were u got a back to back part and on contractor is realy tough to get tru so i played this part on casual and the rest i did on contractor so in the end i for the softcore achievement then i went back and replayed this back to back part and after i finaly got tru the achievement for hardcore unlocked! hope this helps

No only the guy on contracter gets it, it just makes the game easier for the guy on contracter as he would lay back while the other guy (on casuel) gos all out gunning ahead.. but we don't even know if this works on this game yet. or do we..anyone?

It has been confirmed that BOTH players must be on Contractor difficulty for either on to get the achievement for beating it on Contractor.