Achievement Discussion

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or are the achievements getting easier as the series goes on. The first game was a really annoying, then the 2nd one took me all off 1 play though (only about 8 hours of play time), and now the 3rd one is just so easy. All the achievements (some not included) are half finished, Like get 1 assassin to rank 10, or only get 3 of the max number of assassins. Or there is only 10 feathers and the flags are easy as well.

I liked the game but give us some credit ubisoft, I like getting an achievement that is really hard, but the single player achievements are just too simple

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
for il Principe, do they mean ALL the original missions must be 100% synched too?

Yep. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4057045&postcount=4

I thought it was just one memory that had to be 100% synced in ACB and all of the DLC. But it's nearly the whole game, all sequences, secret areas, side missions. I've got 80%+ synced at the moment. Young at Heart was BS.

I've read that you can change outfits to go back to last checkpoint if you've messed up in a long mission.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a147995/il-principe-achievement.htm

Any other missions that are really annoying?

Edited by Gman2

i am a big fan of assassins creed franchize and i do agree with some of the posts regarding the multiplayer achievements but it does help that you can get some friends together and get most of them in a private session as long as your able to do that then i dont think it realy matters if they put mp achievements or not

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please add BlackOpsSavior (my little brother) for XP boosting. He is only interested in XP and he knows how to do it from watching me XP boost (only cares about reaching level 50) on the PS3 version. I have already got my platinum trophy (Download Complete, AEOTM, Role Model, etc.) so I know how to coordinate boosting sessions for less experienced players. I'm not boosting for him but I will help coordinate XP boosting sessions.

My psn is Da_Pacifist if you don't trust me. I have 10 or so posts on ps3trophies.org in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood boosting threads.

Edited by DaPacifist

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...