Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

Looking for people to get "Originality," "Menage A Trois," and "People Person."

I am on now. Send message with the character you are playing with, I am playing with Sam B. Game tag is Oroku. I am willing to help with other achievements and trade/dupe items for any help.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to get "Originality," "Menage A Trois," and "People Person."

I am on now. Send message with the character you are playing with, I am playing with Sam B. Game tag is Oroku. I am willing to help with other achievements and trade/dupe items for any help.

Sent you a friend request, since I still need People Person and I can help you with whatever you need.

Looking for people to do:

Originality-basically 4 players one as sam,logan,purna,and Xian

Menage A Trois-complete 5 quests with three other people

and People Person-play with 10 others at least 15 mins(this will add 3 to your tally should you do the 2 above cheevos

Message me on LIVE (i will not check back) and I will gt back to you once we have enough players

Looking for people to do:

Originality-basically 4 players one as sam,logan,purna,and Xian

Menage A Trois-complete 5 quests with three other people

and People Person-play with 10 others at least 15 mins(this will add 3 to your tally should you do the 2 above cheevos

Message me on LIVE (i will not check back) and I will gt back to you once we have enough players

To the people that sent me a message plz send a message again I have a habit of deleting the message before adding you

Could be doing with joining someone who is in the jungle in order to kill a butcher with an axe and joining someone in the town to kill a ram with a tackle. I have a high enough level character, im just at the beginning of the story because of the restart.

I'm looking for anyone who is kind enough to help reach lv 50 from lv 1 as I have had 3 save files corrupt on me. Any help with the thug glitch or anyone who has mass amounts of oleander they would be willing to dupe to me over & over again; I don't care how but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Also looking for anyone willing to load up act 3 & 4 with me in the game to beat those.

I am pretty much fed up & done with this game & am just looking to mop up the last few chieves so I can get rid of this game since it seems to want to screw gamers over for actively searching & scavenging like it wants u to.

Gamertag: DemonRaider1138 (also linked in bottom left)

Edited by DemonRaider1138

im also looking to join someone in the jungle, so i can exploit the duplicte weapon/orlander glitch to level up..

i lost my main character at level42, luckily i had made a duplicate save at level 38.. unfortunatly though im at the prison, so i need to go back.. can anyone help?

thx, GT: Ace Chewie