So, which figures do you have?

OldSkoolGamer

Just what the title says, post your collections.

I have all 32 from the first game.

I got Bouncer and Swarm last night.

Will be getting the starter pack with Tree Rex, Cynder and Jet-Vac, Shroom Boom, Chop Chop, and The Golden Dragonfire Cannon, and Crusher today (woo payday). :woop:

What do all of you have or plan on getting when the game comes out in your region? We were lucky here in Australia, it's been out since wednesday.

I'm only missing Wham Shell from the first game (Damn his scarcity and damn the scalpers!).

When the game comes out on Sunday, I'll be picking up the portal owner's pack, Chill, and Swarm. And since where I'm buying it has a free lightcore character with purchase, I'll also get a LC Drobot.

I'm only missing Wham Shell from the first game (Damn his scarcity and damn the scalpers!).

When the game comes out on Sunday, I'll be picking up the portal owner's pack, Chill, and Swarm. And since where I'm buying it has a free lightcore character with purchase, I'll also get a LC Drobot.

Some of the original figures are really hard to find now, the last two I needed I had to order off the net.

I ended up buying from somewhere completely different than I originally planned (had a way better deal. So now i've got

Tree Rex, Swarm, Bouncer, Crusher, Jet-Vac, Pop Fizz, Shroom Boom, Chop Chop, and Cynder. I'm planning on buying a handful every week till I've got the whole set.

I got all Skylanders from the first game ...cost a lot of money..now we have started on the second lot.

Have

Crusher..

Boncer.

T Rex

More money.......

Tell me about it. That's why I didn't bother trying to hunt down all the legendary and limited edition ones. Just getting all the standard ones cost enough. Although I am planning on getting all the series 2 and light core ones this time around.

I got 8 element characters:

Series 1 - Starter Pack

Spyro - Magic

Gill Grunt - Water

Trigger Happy - Gear

Series 2

Tree Rex - Life - Starter Pack

Cynder - Undead - Starter Pack

Jet-Vac - Whirl - Starter Pack

Crusher - Earth - Bought it single character pack

Ignitor - Fire - Bought it single character pack

Everything elements is great to clean up everything in game. :)

Toys R Us opened at 8am this morning and I cleaned up :) There were about 15 people waiting for the doors to open but they had an abundance of stock in all the new characters available. Plus, they said more will be released in the next few days.

I picked up Legendary Bouncer, Crusher, Swarm, Chill, Pop Fizz and Fright Rider. They had a couple triple packs (they both only had one brand new character in them) and the Cannon Pack (skipped on it to go for the Gamestop Exlcusive).

Toys R Us opened at 8am this morning and I cleaned up :) There were about 15 people waiting for the doors to open but they had an abundance of stock in all the new characters available. Plus, they said more will be released in the next few days.

I picked up Legendary Bouncer, Crusher, Swarm, Chill, Pop Fizz and Fright Rider. They had a couple triple packs (they both only had one brand new character in them) and the Cannon Pack (skipped on it to go for the Gamestop Exlcusive).

Me too, their stock was really good. Plus they were ALL 40% off every 2nd figure you bought!!

I picked up the Legendary Bouncer - apart from the color are there any actual differences from the regular Bouncer?

So have they released the whole set in the US and UK?

Here in Australia it appears they will be releasing them over a period of time. According to the EB Games website, there's about 20 available now, some will be released at the end of november, and the rest are coming out sometime next year

https://www.ebgames.com.au/featured/new-skylanders-giants

Also picked up Chill, Fright Rider, and Lightcore Eruptor.

Nice collections guys, keep adding as you get more.

Edited by OldSkoolGamer

I got

The core 3

Ignitor

Flameslinger

Terrafin

Zook

Gill Grunt

Chill

Bouncer

Drill Sergeant (series 1)

Double Trouble (series 1)

That made sure I had every element. I bought Gill Grunt and Flameslinger extra because I had such luck with these characters in the first game - when I wrote the guide for Skylanders 1, I recommended those 2 a lot in it (along with Terrafin) and I'm sticking with that.

EDIT-Just added a few more...I think this is all that's out so far...

I raided Toys R Us on the buy one get one 40% off sale today!

I have all original standard figures, including all legendaries, plus Chrome Spyro, Red Drill Sergeant and Blue Bash.

Of the orange Series 2 set, I have:

Legendary:

Jet-Vac

Slam Bam

Ignitor

Bouncer (Giant)

Standard:

Jet-Vac

Sprocket

Flashwing

Chill

Pop-Fizz

Punch Pop-Fizz

Double Trouble

Eruptor (LC)

Flameslinger

Slam Bam

Gill Grunt

Zook

Ignitor

Whirlwind

Hex

Fright Rider

Drobot (LC)

Drill Sergeant

Stump Smash

Prizm Break (LC)

Terrafin

Bash

Trigger Happy

Shroomboom

Chop-Chop

Cynder

Cynder (Glow in the Dark)

Sonic Boom

Crusher (Giant)

Granite Crusher (Giant)

Bouncer (Giant)

Swarm (Giant)

Tree-Rex (Giant)

Here's a pic of the gang all together (without the series one guys)

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/PhatElvis777/WP_20121026_002.jpg

Edited by ElvisOfTheDead
New additions to the collection

SERIES 1: Gill Grunt, Drill SGT, Trigger Happy, Drobot, Prism Break, Spyro, Wreaking Ball, Ignitor, Eruptor, Flameslinger, Cynder, Chop Chop, Hex, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom, (Dragons Peak pack) Sunder, (Ice Empire pack) Slam Bam, (Pirate Seas pack) Terrafin,

SERIES 2: Chill, Bouncer, Crusher, Pop Fizz, Fright Rider, Tree Rex, Shroomboom and Chop Chop (Golden Cannon Pack),

NOTE: Series 1 Skylanders are NOT capped at Lvl 10. I just lvl'd my Terrafin to lvl 11

Series 1: Everything but the color variants (gold/silver/etc)

Series 2: Giants - Bouncer, Leg. Bouncer, Crusher, Tree Rex, Swarm; New figs - Chill, Sprocket, Pop Fizz, Fright Rider, ShroomBoom, Jet Vac, Leg. Jet Vac; Light Core - Drobot, Eruptor, Prism Break; reposed - Leg. Slam Bam, Ignitor, Leg. Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Flameslinger, Hex, Whirlwind, Stump Smash, Zook, Chop Chop, Cynder, Trigger Happy

I think I have an addiction :p

Series 1: Everything but the color variants (gold/silver/etc)

Series 2: Giants - Bouncer, Leg. Bouncer, Crusher, Tree Rex, Swarm; New figs - Chill, Sprocket, Pop Fizz, Fright Rider, ShroomBoom, Jet Vac, Leg. Jet Vac; Light Core - Drobot, Eruptor, Prism Break; reposed - Leg. Slam Bam, Ignitor, Leg. Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Flameslinger, Hex, Whirlwind, Stump Smash, Zook, Chop Chop, Cynder, Trigger Happy

I think I have an addiction :p

I agree with you on the addiction issue...

In which retailer did you find Sprocket? I haven't seen her anywhere!!

Series 1 all but Wham-Shell. Almost ready to give up looking for that one. No variants or anything but not worried about that.

Seriess 2 and Giants have all 5 Giants released so far (Hothead, Tree Rex, Swarm, Crusher, and Bouncer.

Little guys I have Chill, Gill Grunt, Sonic Boom, Double Trouble, Fright Rider, Flame Slinger, Zook, Shroomboom, Hex, Chop Chop, Ignitor, Sprocket, Stump Smash, Flashwing, and Light Core Drobot.

Pretty good start so far.

Now, I'm just looking for a case that can hold the Giants. Found a really good case for the Series 1 guys.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Skylanders/P4074766.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Skylanders/P4074768.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/BeezerMN/Skylanders/P4074767.jpg

But, the giants just don't fit very well in this one. So, looking around again. lol