[Redacted]

SolidSnarf86

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this forum. Great information from everyone. Thank you for sharing.

Thought I would let everyone know that I was able to pick up Ninjini at Best Buy a few days ago. I think I got lucky and showed up just after they stocked the shelves cause there were over 10 and from the way it sounds she's not easy to find. So if you're near a Best Buy you might want to stop in and see if you can get lucky too. Good luck.

Well I work at a GameStop and I can say that we received a grand total of 4 Ninjini, 1 Series 2 Spyro, and 1 Series 2 Wrecking Ball since they were released. Also saw an individual Hot Dog and Shroomboom too. Still haven't seen us get any more light core ones since the first shipment when the game first came out, which is rather sad. I lucked out and found my Light Core Shroomboom at Walmart (where they surprising had a ton of them) and my Light Core Jet-Vac at a Target. I'm in Michigan by the way.

All I need now are Series 2 Drobot, and then Light Cores Hex, Chill, and Popfizz. Plus a Molten Hot Dog, Polar Whirlwind, Scarlet Ninjini variants, whenever they decide to release those that is.

Edited by whtsnk58
Typo

Can't find Ninjini anywhere! Hopefully I can get one before Easter. I'm also looking for Bash and Slam Bam if anybody has any tips or even better online links to order them. I'm not paying 25$ + shipping for current figures.

If you go to toys r us you can get the legendary pack of slam bam ignitor and jet vac.

Local Gamestop just got a decent shipment of wave 1 stuff in this week. Several of each of Slam Bam, Chill, Zook and Ignitor.

I've seen numerous Ninjini's at WalMart this week and picked up an extra tonight. I'm even willing to trade it straight up for a Series 2 Giants Bash.

-Grishnaar

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased both of these on preorder from Germany EBAY Seller, however:

No shipment made to date...nor does he know for certain when to expect positive delivery....says deliver to USA could be, beginning April?????

Chill lightcore Popfizz lightcore

Awesome thread guys, nice having a central location to get info on new releases.

Here is a shelf I built for my kids as the skylanders case was getting way too full. What does everyone else use to organize them?

Saw the shelf you made and thought that was awesome. Where can I get one like that. Would be awesome to house all skylanders in from both the first game, Giants, and the new swap-force. Awesome worksmanship.

Saw the shelf you made and thought that was awesome. Where can I get one like that. Would be awesome to house all skylanders in from both the first game, Giants, and the new swap-force. Awesome worksmanship.

Thanks! :D I appreciate that. My intention was for it to house the characters from all 3 games but add you can see the element specific shelves are getting kinda full already lol. Naturally just a 4x4 piece of ply wood, some 1x4s and some wood glue and finishing nails. Took about3 to plan and build. Kids love it :D

I've had no luck here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada with Ninjini yet. Lots of Thumpbacks, Eyebrawls, & Hot Heads floating around though.

I guess I'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks or more to get her. Not a big problem as I don't really need her until August as a birthday gift for my son. Perserverance and patience will eventually pay off one day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went into Target this morning and found a Scarlet Ninjini on the shelf. I go to pay for it and they said they couldn't sell it to me because the sell date is not up yet. I argued with them about it being on the shelf and they should sell it to me. But no, So I filed an email complaint to there corporate office. See if that does any good.