Achievement Trading Thread [US Version]

Spartan

Hey guys...i finally finished the game Full 1250 YAY!. Now i am on here to try and get a friend completed, we have had a lot of people achieve and leave. Trying to get a group together that needs online retirement savings plan to help out a friend...Send me a message on here or on XBL. or send it to my friend on XBL

ME: The Butchr

Friend: PadingtonJBear

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya, I'm looking to find a boosting partner or a group for all of the ranked achievements.

I have the FREE veteran add-on pack, but I won't have the SSC add-on until Friday.

My GT is ThunderstrukX1

I'll be on almost all day on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesdays and Fridays, I'll be online in the mornings/afternoons.

Two of us are looking to finish the SSC barrel achievement (the DLC that costs 600ms pts) and the one billion achievement. If interested send either I, Atlant1s(that's a one before the s) or sixpennyduchess a message/friend request and let us know :) trying to finish it tonight (july 26th Tuesday)

Two of us are looking to finish the SSC barrel achievement (the DLC that costs 600ms pts) and the one billion achievement. If interested send either I, Atlant1s(that's a one before the s) or sixpennyduchess a message/friend request and let us know :) trying to finish it tonight (july 26th Tuesday)

You still doing that? Message me :)

Looking for help with 50 co-op riot shield kills and mission 7 and 8 on Professional difficulty.

You still doing that? Message me :)

Looking for help with 50 co-op riot shield kills and mission 7 and 8 on Professional difficulty.

We found two. Though if you need help later or something and I'm available I'll be glad to help out