Add DLC to Upcoming Games section

Wehttam

Is it possible that the upcoming games feature on the site could be updated to include DLC for games? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/upcoming/

I think it would make a nice addition, because im always wondering when DLC will release for certain games and other users are always making new threads asking when DLC will release, and this should help to cut down unneccessary threads because they will be able to look on the main page.

Feedback appreciated, Thanks.

Is it possible that the upcoming games feature on the site could be updated to include DLC for games? http://www.xbox360achievements.org/upcoming/

I think it would make a nice addition, because im always wondering when DLC will release for certain games and other users are always making new threads asking when DLC will release, and this should help to cut down unneccessary threads because they will be able to look on the main page.

Feedback appreciated, Thanks.

This would be a good feature and easy to add to the site. Good idea!

Actually that can't be done. The Upcoming Games function uses the Game ID's of the main game. If we were to add Game ID's for each specific DLC pack, then when you used the Game Search box on the main site, you'd get a response for the main game and all its DLC packs, which would just take up space as the DLC packs won't have any of the other info tied to them (reviews, guides, screenshots, etc.) as all of that information is on the main game's page.

But, we run news stories on pretty much all DLC, so if you go to a game's Overview page, you can see all the news we've run on that game, and there will more than likely be an article such as "Fallout 3 DLC dated" or whatever and there's your answer. :)

Actually that can't be done. The Upcoming Games function uses the Game ID's of the main game. If we were to add Game ID's for each specific DLC pack, then when you used the Game Search box on the main site, you'd get a response for the main game and all its DLC packs, which would just take up space as the DLC packs won't have any of the other info tied to them (reviews, guides, screenshots, etc.) as all of that information is on the main game's page.

But, we run news stories on pretty much all DLC, so if you go to a game's Overview page, you can see all the news we've run on that game, and there will more than likely be an article such as "Fallout 3 DLC dated" or whatever and there's your answer. :)

Oh ok... I was thinking it wouldn't be that difficult but then again I wasn't clear how the site was set up but thanks for the clarification Pants.