Gamerscore not adding up correctly

LethalReturn

I know what you are talkin about- I have the same thing for left 4 dead 2. The " fore" achievement which is earned by removing a certain amount of heads with a golf club- well I did that and the cheevo popped and it said 25g. I didn't realize it was different til I was looking at my dashboard and it said I had *this amount* but when I looked in the game achievement page and completion box it said I had 25 less! I have the achievement unlocked but don't have the score to show! Anybody know of a way to fix this or have the same problem?

Just recover your gamer tag :) its as easy as that, well its easy it just takes a ruddy long time to download. it happened my friend once, and all he had todo was recover his gamertag and it was fixed.

If by some odd turn of events it doesn't work or something goes wrong... Tis totally NOT my fault.

Just recover your gamer tag :) its as easy as that, well its easy it just takes a ruddy long time to download. it happened my friend once, and all he had todo was recover his gamertag and it was fixed.

If by some odd turn of events it doesn't work or something goes wrong... Tis totally NOT my fault.

Omg I can't believe it was that easy thanks a bunch man! I am an achievement hunter and that wouldve really bummed me out if I couldn't fix that! Thanks a million!

If I were to delete my gamertag off of my console, and recover it, would my saves and everything be ok?

Also how long does it actually take to recover?

If there are any other possible solutions, please let me know.

Hey if u want just do what I did and put your gamertag on an external memory stick or memory card and just recover it, for me it took about 3-5 minutes but the larger your gamerscore is the longer it's gonna take, it should take about half that for you I suppose.

If I were to delete my gamertag off of my console, and recover it, would my saves and everything be ok?

Your saves and everything will be ok as long as you select the "Delete profile only" option.

If you select the other option "Delete profile and items" everything will be gone. I have heard to many stories of people loosing everything by selecting the wrong option by mistake. So be careful. ;)