Achievement Discussion

You can find the Achievements here.

D3 UE is a lot of grinding, this 2 Achievement need a lot of Time i think:

Above & Beyond (Hardcore)50 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.png

Reach level 70 in Hardcore mode.

Dream Team50 http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/site/gp-g.png

Reach level 70 with 6 different classes.

Edited by 360GameTV

Level 70 in hardcore should not be too difficult if you take your time. I found it especially easy on a crusader when I was testing this on the PC version. I do think the other achievement you mentioned will take a considerable amount of time but can be done through adventures after you have completed the game at least once so that should keep it from getting too stale.

I'm actually quite happy this has a separate list of achievements. I was dreading losing my 100% on the 360 version, and it means I can get this for XB1 instead!

???

ALL multiplatform games have separate achievo lists ...

We've known that for over a year. When people were talking about "different" lists, they were talking about actual differences between the lists.

So how does this work? When I inport my level 60 character from the 360 version, will I pop all the achievements I earned in the 360 version? Such as pick up 500k gold etc?

No, everything needs to be redone.

You have to re-collect the gold, but you only have to get from level 60 to level 70 to get the level achievement.

When you transfer a character, I think only these achievements will pop:

- The Comfort of Strangers (20:gsicon:)

- The Last of the Horadrim (20:gsicon:)

- The Black Soulstone (20:gsicon:)

- The Wages of Sin (20:gsicon:)

- Victory and Sacrifice (20:gsicon:)

That is, assuming your level 60 character actually completed all the quests from Act I through Act IV.

Everything else is a new collection and I'm about 99.9% sure that statistics like how many monsters or gold you've collected won't transfer over. I'm not even sure if gold in your stash will transfer. If it does ... the "Deep Pockets" (20:gsicon:) achievo MIGHT pop upon transfer. But most of the other achievements in UEE are completely different than the achievo's in the 360 version of the pre-Reaper of Souls edition.

You have to re-collect the gold, but you only have to get from level 60 to level 70 to get the level achievement.

When you transfer a character, I think only these achievements will pop:

- The Comfort of Strangers (20:gsicon:)

- The Last of the Horadrim (20:gsicon:)

- The Black Soulstone (20:gsicon:)

- The Wages of Sin (20:gsicon:)

- Victory and Sacrifice (20:gsicon:)

That is, assuming your level 60 character actually completed all the quests from Act I through Act IV.

Everything else is a new collection and I'm about 99.9% sure that statistics like how many monsters or gold you've collected won't transfer over. I'm not even sure if gold in your stash will transfer. If it does ... the "Deep Pockets" (20:gsicon:) achievo MIGHT pop upon transfer. But most of the other achievements in UEE are completely different than the achievo's in the 360 version of the pre-Reaper of Souls edition.

The FAQ says this;

Q. Will my Achievements and Trophies transfer from Diablo III to Ultimate Evil Edition?

No. Each version of Diablo III and Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition has its own set of Achievements and Trophies. When you upgrade from Diablo III to the Ultimate Evil Edition, you will find a whole new set of achievements and trophies to unlock.

The FAQ says this;

I know Justin, but they also say that progress transfers over, and if you've beaten the quests, that's "progress".

And if you transfer a character that has beaten the game, you obviously already have the Enchantress, Scoundrel, and Templar unlocked, so that achievement will pop too.

It's only 5 achievements out of 43, so it's not something to get super-excited about.

---

Even if you're right, Justin and NONE of those achievos pop, playing through the entire campaign one more time really won't be a big deal considering anyone who's played Diablo III enough to get to level 60 with a character probably has played through it a few dozen times already (at least).

Achievements
"Complete all quests in Act I."
"Complete all quests in Act II."
"Complete all quests in Act III."
"Complete all quests in Act IV."
"Complete all quests in Act V."

Hi, are these above Achievements missable?

Are they just Story, or do they include any side missions?

If i complete Act 1 and miss some sidequests can i still find them later on or will i have to restart the game again.....Thanks

Edited by DjBatfink

Achievements
"Complete all quests in Act I."
"Complete all quests in Act II."
"Complete all quests in Act III."
"Complete all quests in Act IV."
"Complete all quests in Act V."

Hi, are these above Achievements missable?

Are they just Story, or do they include any side missions?

If i complete Act 1 and miss some sidequests can i still find them later on or will i have to restart the game again.....Thanks

No, they're not missable.

If I've never played a Diablo game and have 0 characters to transfer to this copy of the game, could you guys give me an approximate number of hours it would take to 1000G this game? I'm a completionist so I'm on the fence on purchasing this game. I know it sounds like a poor excuse but that's just the way I handle my achievement collecting.

Prepare for a grind. 150-200 hours. All 6 characters have to be level 70 including one Hardcore character, killing 100 treasure goblins, and completing 500 Rifts will take quite a long time to unlock.

Thanks for the response. I was going to pass on the game if it was over 200. 150-200 is still iffy for me but it looks like people really enjoy the game. Titanfall took me forever to complete so I'm not sure if I'm up for another grind or not.

If I've never played a Diablo game and have 0 characters to transfer to this copy of the game, could you guys give me an approximate number of hours it would take to 1000G this game? I'm a completionist so I'm on the fence on purchasing this game. I know it sounds like a poor excuse but that's just the way I handle my achievement collecting.

Prepare for a grind. 150-200 hours. All 6 characters have to be level 70 including one Hardcore character, killing 100 treasure goblins, and completing 500 Rifts will take quite a long time to unlock.

Thanks for the response. I was going to pass on the game if it was over 200. 150-200 is still iffy for me but it looks like people really enjoy the game. Titanfall took me forever to complete so I'm not sure if I'm up for another grind or not.

150-200 hours is a bit over-estimated if you ask me.

I only played D3 on PC up until now and I have 62 hours played (according to the Smartglass App). I've got 3 characters at 70, only in the 50s, and one in the 20s (hardcore). It will probably take me another 5-7 hours to get the one in the 50s up to 70, another 15 hours for the hardcore character, and about 20ish for my Barbarian (the last of the six).

By then, I'll probably be close to done with the bounties (currently at 201/500 on the in-game tracker), and long done with the "Greed Over Need" achievo (currently tracking at 76/100 treasure goblins on the in-game tracker).

I'd guess getting 100% really only takes about 100-150 hours total. If you have help from friends, it will take closer to 100 hours (you tend to lvl a bit faster in apprentice mode). Doing it all solo, you'll probably be closer to 150 hours.

If it takes you 200 hours, you probably had to retry the "Hardcore" achievos.

This is the only game where as soon as I finished the main story I wanted to play it again.

I just got my Crusader to 70, and was wondering with the rest of them should I replay story again or just smash out bounties in Adventure Mode. I know for my HC Witch Doctor I have to replay the story, but do te bounties and rifts get boring, and should I figure out how to use the other characters before jumping straight into adventure?

150-200 hours is a bit over-estimated if you ask me.

I only played D3 on PC up until now and I have 62 hours played (according to the Smartglass App). I've got 3 characters at 70, only in the 50s, and one in the 20s (hardcore). It will probably take me another 5-7 hours to get the one in the 50s up to 70, another 15 hours for the hardcore character, and about 20ish for my Barbarian (the last of the six).

By then, I'll probably be close to done with the bounties (currently at 201/500 on the in-game tracker), and long done with the "Greed Over Need" achievo (currently tracking at 76/100 treasure goblins on the in-game tracker).

I'd guess getting 100% really only takes about 100-150 hours total. If you have help from friends, it will take closer to 100 hours (you tend to lvl a bit faster in apprentice mode). Doing it all solo, you'll probably be closer to 150 hours.

If it takes you 200 hours, you probably had to retry the "Hardcore" achievos.

Some of my friends are currently playing it so that doesn't sound too bad. Thanks for the info!

This is the only game where as soon as I finished the main story I wanted to play it again.

I just got my Crusader to 70, and was wondering with the rest of them should I replay story again or just smash out bounties in Adventure Mode. I know for my HC Witch Doctor I have to replay the story, but do te bounties and rifts get boring, and should I figure out how to use the other characters before jumping straight into adventure?

I don't find the rifts and bounties boring. Especially since the rift aesthetics change constantly and give things a new look just about every time you go into a rift.

I've probably got around 500-1000 hours on PC I'd guess, and I'm betting I'll have another 500+ on XBO just because I'll come back to this game occasionally just for fun.

I don't find the rifts and bounties boring. Especially since the rift aesthetics change constantly and give things a new look just about every time you go into a rift.

I've probably got around 500-1000 hours on PC I'd guess, and I'm betting I'll have another 500+ on XBO just because I'll come back to this game occasionally just for fun.

They won't be too difficult starting out fresh on a new character?

Any tips on leveling quickly? At 51 with my first character (Crusader) and it seems I level awfully slow doing bounties on Expert. Got 1.5 million XP for finishing a Rift and that didn't even get me half a level. :(

Make sure you have a helm with a socket on and put your biggest Ruby you have in it, that can make a fairly big difference.

Also, if you're doing rifts/bounties for XP gain more than gear-grinding, it's actually better to have the difficulty a tad lower than what is "challenging" for you ... that way you can simply breeze through and get those big bonuses for completing the bounties/rifts.

Make sure you have a helm with a socket on and put your biggest Ruby you have in it, that can make a fairly big difference.

Also, if you're doing rifts/bounties for XP gain more than gear-grinding, it's actually better to have the difficulty a tad lower than what is "challenging" for you ... that way you can simply breeze through and get those big bonuses for completing the bounties/rifts.

Okay, I've done the helmet and lowered the difficulty to hard. Still feels slow, but I guess it is faster than just playing the story? Plus, I complete bounties.