• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far the easiest arcade game.

Easiest Xbox Games:

1. Avatar

2. Harms Way

thanks for the random invite to get me the achievement! This is certainly one of the easiest, i guess it goes hand and hand with dorritos games! Easy to obtain snacks with easy to obtain achievements!

dam, wish i hadnt of spent the last few hours trying to get the crash course chievos wen i could of had 10 pain free mins and chilled out, will give it a try later i think.

on a side note this actually inspred me to revist dash of destruction and get the final 10 points

Edited by gazmaster1

Not only is Harm's Way one of the easiest, if not the easiest, XBLA title to 100%, but it's actually a lot of fun to boot!

The same cannot be said of it's competitor, Crash Course. That game is pretty abysmal due to terrible hit detection.

Harm's Way is getting my vote whenever Microsoft puts up the voting for these two games.

Not only is Harm's Way one of the easiest, if not the easiest, XBLA title to 100%, but it's actually a lot of fun to boot!

The same cannot be said of it's competitor, Crash Course. That game is pretty abysmal due to terrible hit detection.

Harm's Way is getting my vote whenever Microsoft puts up the voting for these two games.

My thoughts exactly. Harms Way is an easy 200, but for a free game it's surprisingly quite fun and well made.

On the other hand, I tried Crash Course mutliplayer first (trying to knock the MP achievements out of the way first while people are playing) and holy crap it was bad. I deleted it from my HDD and my games history, and even though it was free it still somehow left me with that feeling you get when you just spent money on a game you hate and you're thinking "holy crap, I can't believe I wasted money on this." Yes it was free and I feel like I wasted money, that's how abysmal Crash Course is.

MS, get that poll up on the dashboard so I can give my +1 to Harms Way.