Achievement Trading Thread

Nevander

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking to do this. Msg me on live im about most evenings Mon to Thurs.

Tomorrow (January 9) at 5 pm Eastern time Pleyor and I will be online attempting to boost the 2 kills 1 rocket achievement... so if anybody is interested, just message me on LIVE or try looking for us online in Doom 3 at 5 tomorrow.

Looking for some folks for the Doom 3 online achievements, GT is ReynoldsM, I'm on most of the time and check fairly regularly. Also have a mic. If you add me please send a message stating your from the site or I'll probably ignore it :)

Cheers.

EDIT: Still looking for 2 people to get the 2 Rockets, One gun achievement. The others take no more than 10 minutes, so will help out with them as well.

Edited by ReynoldsM

I need all 6 Online Achievements. I'm online every night between midnight and 8am GMT (7pm - 3am EST).

Like always, no timewasters and I'll be slapping this game for 600G in a matter of days, so the faster the better.

GT is : Ephidel

Tried to message you but xbox.com gave me "invalid GT" weird...

I'm available from Sat afternoon until Sunday afternoon EST. Let me know if that works and we'll just need one more.

Hi guys i need help with getting all of the online achievements, i'll be online over the next 2 days but then i am back at work on Friday for the next 5 days. Send me a message on live my GT is Mu3z91

I am also willing to help those in return for helping me getting these achievements..