Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get:

The Host with the Most

Places to See, People to Destroy

Kill Locust (Like a Boss)

Help From My Friends

I'm Rubber, You're Glue

Zeta Team, Go!

Come to Poppa!

Locust, Forever!

Force Multiplier

Hit me up on my GT: Billy Heyward

:)

Can anyone help with this two achievements I am missing (besides Seriously 3.0 thats never going to happen)

I've Done it All!

What Does This Button Do?

I am only missing like 3 ribbons but they require a full team of 5 in beast and horde (Ill edit this post when I get on Gears tomorrow)

GT: GIG Guerra

Can anyone help with this two achievements I am missing (besides Seriously 3.0 thats never going to happen)

I've Done it All!

What Does This Button Do?

I am only missing like 3 ribbons but they require a full team of 5 in beast and horde (Ill edit this post when I get on Gears tomorrow)

GT: GIG Guerra

"What Does This Button Do?" is a relatively easy achievement to unlock playing Horde solo. A map like Blood Drive has a couple of good spots where you can camp out with your upgraded Silverback and get your rocket kills. I unlocked this achievement playing solo on Blood Drive, on Normal difficulty. I got ~1200 rocket kills in one game and finished all 50 waves. The boss waves can be a bit of a challenge if you are playing solo. It is tough to defeat Berserkers, Lambent Zerkers and Corpsers by yourself. Keep retrying the boss waves until the game switches up and gives you Gunkers or Reavers. Those can be defeated relatively easily with your Silverback.

Anyone that can help me by leaving there Xbox idle for me to get kills few hours a day please let me know. I only have 4 starting weapons left with less then 3000 kills for each left. Message me on XBL for quicker response thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

Onyx Medal Count: 59/65

Anyone that can help me by leaving there Xbox idle for me to get kills few hours a day please let me know. I only have 4 starting weapons left with less then 3000 kills for each left. Message me on XBL for quicker response thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

Onyx Medal Count: 59/65

High all! I need help with a few achievements I have left in this game looking for a group or anyone trying for the same ones would be great...

I need to revive all 4 people in a round of horde for my last ribbon and kill a lambent berserker with 5 FoN characters... Then the killer Ive Got This achievement killing 10 enemies as the leader in a round on a FoN map (as if it wasn't difficult enough on any map) lol

I have off Monday Tuesday nights and would like to plan a day to knock these out shouldn't take too long if the peeps can be rounded up somehow... Im down and will and can help with a few other things, scratch my back ill scratch yours... at some point have to play through horde and beast on insane and plan on completing this game

hit me up GT: Mr DRowe