annoyed with the game

aussiestatic

Yeah, I know how you feel. I just spent the last 7 hours of my free time getting all the points I needed for a gold on the same level, and the game froze every time I tried to finish. That's four times in all. I'm so angry I can't physically emote the sheer amount of rage I'm feeling.

Yeah, I know how you feel. I just spent the last 7 hours of my free time getting all the points I needed for a gold on the same level, and the game froze every time I tried to finish. That's four times in all. I'm so angry I can't physically emote the sheer amount of rage I'm feeling.

Are you doing 7 4 top hat challenge? because thats the level that is screwing me over.

Are you doing 7 4 top hat challenge? because thats the level that is screwing me over.

Yeah, that's the one. I'm exhausted from being sooo pissed. I tried deleting it from my harddrive, then reinstalling, so I'll have to see if that does anything. Probably not, but I can hope....well, with whatever hope I have left.

I got it to work after many tries. After I had opened the gate I did not move and the level ended. So try that once you open the last gate do not move.

good luck.

It seems to be the case that the game has a big problem in general when you go platinum. I have lost almost every platinum I have gained through the game crashing before I could escape the level. Maybe it does a similar thing for gold on Top Hat challenges. We need a patch badly. Usually, the game doesn't even let me reach the exit. Seems to be okay getting golds on other challenges, so I find myself exiting a level after getting gold, even if I could be on for a platinum... but maybe even a gold is not okay on some Top Hat challenges. :(

It seems to be the case that the game has a big problem in general when you go platinum. I have lost almost every platinum I have gained through the game crashing before I could escape the level. Maybe it does a similar thing for gold on Top Hat challenges. We need a patch badly. Usually, the game doesn't even let me reach the exit. Seems to be okay getting golds on other challenges, so I find myself exiting a level after getting gold, even if I could be on for a platinum... but maybe even a gold is not okay on some Top Hat challenges. :(

Seriously...I start redoing levels and going for golds and platinums, as soon as I hit the button to go back to the cabin, it freezes. I just finished 1-4, got the platinum, and it froze. Suffice it to say, I sent a strongly worded e-mail to 505 Games demanding some kind of patch after the 7-4 fiasco. These glitches are making the game damn near unplayable. It's so infuriating that I won't even let my dude play it because this household doesn't need two completely irate people :mad: I just want the achievements so I can sell it....well, whenever I can even GET the achievements.

Seriously...I start redoing levels and going for golds and platinums, as soon as I hit the button to go back to the cabin, it freezes. I just finished 1-4, got the platinum, and it froze. Suffice it to say, I sent a strongly worded e-mail to 505 Games demanding some kind of patch after the 7-4 fiasco. These glitches are making the game damn near unplayable. It's so infuriating that I won't even let my dude play it because this household doesn't need two completely irate people :mad: I just want the achievements so I can sell it....well, whenever I can even GET the achievements.

I have actually stopped playing it for the moment, which is a shame. I had it happen to me three times in a row Saturday morning, it was just a bit too much. I do find that if you get a gold, then it is *usually* just fine, but going Platinum will *always* crash it.

Also, it is pretty lousy having to hurriedly exit the level as soon as you get gold when you know that you could get a platinum. :(

When the patch comes I will be right back on it, because I am honestly loving the game... but it is impossible to play like this.

Does anyone know of any patches coming soon? Well, I hope 'cause

I literally just scraped a platinum on episode 1's top hat challenge

thought I'd managed to get through it then as I go to return to the hut it froze, just didn't even get to the hut,

I know it was only 1-4 but I would have got "Throphilific!!" :(

See, this is exactly the thing, because it is bloody good going to get a platinum on a top hat challenge!

I tried to find some information on their site, but maybe I ended up in the wrong place, I couldn't see anything. :( I really hope that they manage to get one out before the end of the month, at least.