Wordament (Coming soon)

QuiCkz Ninja

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

In the past, owners of indie games that switched to Xbox Live status (such as Doodle God) had to repurchase the Xbox Live versions of those games if they wanted to experience the Live features like Achievements and new content. Wordament sidesteps the issue in two ways: first off, both the indie and Xbox Live versions are free, so money is not a factor. Second, on April 25, users who have downloaded the indie version will be prompted to download an update, changing their game to the Xbox Live build. This is actually unprecedented, but certainly the best way to make sure everyone transitions to the new setup.

In the past, owners of indie games that switched to Xbox Live status (such as Doodle God) had to repurchase the Xbox Live versions of those games if they wanted to experience the Live features like Achievements and new content. Wordament sidesteps the issue in two ways: first off, both the indie and Xbox Live versions are free, so money is not a factor. Second, on April 25, users who have downloaded the indie version will be prompted to download an update, changing their game to the Xbox Live build. This is actually unprecedented, but certainly the best way to make sure everyone transitions to the new setup.

Like it. :)

Just saw this was posted today. Achievements listed in article:

http://wordament.com/2012/04/20/wordament-achievements/

Great find. Some funny stuff in there as well like "Don’t use odd numbers for Gamerscore".

Anyway, here's the Achievement list. Full 200 for a free game. Got to love that.

http://wordament.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/achievement-list-raw-3_thumb.png?w=522&h=2193

Come 1st in a round

That's my 200g out the window then..... In a game with around 5-600 players I average a place around 230-250 =(

Position can vary considerably depending on the time of day you play.

Just find a time that helps you the most. It's definitely going to be a tricky one that. 14th is my highest but I tend to play when there's a lot of Yanks on which makes life difficult.

Wait a minute, did I just read the words that this game is free? I was getting this anyway but free will make the game even more sweeter! :drunk
Indeed, I would have paid for this. Perhaps M$ might be looking at this as one of their "killer apps"?

I will play it but with Win the hour, You're on top of the world and World Champ that game will be at least an 8/10 if not more to complete.

No boosting possible, it's everybody who play.

But maybe in couple of years when less player will play it will be easier to complete.