Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

GT: Andrealinia

My favourite Final Fantasy was 8 because of it's storyline, card game and plus it was the first one I ever played. However, now I'd have to say 13 is my favourite. I love the level up/ability grid, it's so similar to 10, and I love the battle system too! The only thing I think they could have done better was to open up the game a little bit more near the beginning and made the summons more powerful. The story is amazing as is the graphics and the characters. So, yes. Final Fantasy 13 for me now.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT - Alcamin72

I reckon Final Fantasy XII is my favourite in the series, mainly because I really like the world of Ivalice. It always felt like the most fleshed out, with it's epic cities and landscapes, and interesting creatures and inhabitance. To be honest though, it all comes down to the Ivalice Moogles. They're so much cuter than the regular "pig" critters, especially the ones with those tall wizard hats. ;D

gt: xAUSx BLUE

hav to be either ff x (10) : spent ages playing and getting killed against whats his name...in the ice place? (just after u get the ice summon and its name is still ???)

or ff tactics advance, ff tactics a2 100+ hrs on both (i hav no life when it comes to them) and ff xii (12) but there all good

oh yea cant forget ff 13 its awsome but 4 hrs to a half assed lvl system WTF?

Final Fantasy FTW

Edited by xAUSx_BLUE
ff 13 = awesome

Final Fantasy VIII has so far been my favorite. I likened my personality to Squall so I connected with the character and enjoyed the game. The story was a little sketchy at first with the whole time warp thing so I play it through again. Been probably 10 years and I always look forward to one day playing it through again.

Don't believe me that I love this game? My wife and I danced at our wedding to "Eyes on Me." :woop:

GT: Alivada

Fav Final Fantasy? 9 without a doubt, i'm probably a little biased as it was the first one I played but no other one really gave that; WOW factor.

The storyline was amazing and the characters didn't make you want to drive a lightsabar in your eye like most JRPGs in fact it has some of best in the whole RPG genre (Bioware's games NOT INCLUDED).

Can't wait for it to be up on the PSN... I mean Xbox Live Arcade... Yeah.

(Actually it would be pretty amazing if it did come on the arcade).