Large RP Boosts In GTA Online Races

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone wondering why your only getting abit of xp on each lap is because your probably only rank 15 to 30 once you get to about 45 , 50 you will start getting a lot of rp per lap best thing to do is play downtown underground till your about 45 then play criminal records

To everyone wondering why your only getting abit of xp on each lap is because your probably only rank 15 to 30 once you get to about 45 , 50 you will start getting a lot of rp per lap best thing to do is play downtown underground till your about 45 then play criminal records

Why Downtown Underground? More RP?

It's been working fine for me since yesterday went from level 15/16 to 45 with about 5 hours play so far. The race is actually a lot of fun as everyone tries to pretty much take each other out lol the electric car is surprisingly fast aswell. My tag is mark the ASBO if anyone comes across me

Good going that I am 36 at moment I want to try get over 50 tonight 😊 hopefully get a few members from here in the lobby aswell 😊

I will be playing GTA Online in around an hour, so if anyone wants to play this "Criminal Records" Race one on one, over and over again please send me a Friend Request:

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC (UK, No Mic)

I don't mind hosting and we'll alternate Winning the Race. For example, I'll Win first then for the next Race you can Win, and we'll carry on repeating this.

The first person to send me a Friend Request from now will have read this, so will agree to the plan above.

Quote this message and add your name below and we'll boost this afternoon.

Player 1: Tommy B BRFC

Player 2: ???

:) I'll check back at 14:15.

Hopped in one with 4 people, 6 laps and I was getting 3700 xp every 2 laps so it does work with more laps as well.

I got a message after 3 or 4 laps saying you have reached the most xp for this event...think it was 4 laps though

Really? I'm going to try 4 laps with a friend later then. That's great.

Also, people need to use the Achievement Trading Thread.

Did this last night. Went from 19 to 26 in about an hour. I had my sons xbox on and he got a dnf every time. He ranked up a little. FUCKING awesome find. We are in a crew together and the little blue bar filled up after hitting the first checkpoint in the race, and then a bunch more after the first lap. Hope this works tonight. Plan on getting to 50 this way!!! THANKS for find this and sharing it with everyone!!

What happens if player 2 doesn't finish? does it countdown and go to DNF? not done races yet but just wondering

I did it on my sons account. He got some xp and no money. Just showed a dnf. He just idled while I did my thing. Works great. As soon as you hit the like or dislike button the other player screen will show the dnf. Just get them in the lobby and your golden.

That happened to me. I figured it out, though. It is due to overtakes.

Every few races the pop ups start saying 5 overtakes, then 10 and so on even when I have been last and not overtaking anyone lol

I can say though at the moment until I took a break for a while I did not seem to be getting as many points and it was proving hard to host a match and have people join...seems to get stuck in an endless loop of inviting people and nobody joining and I had to back out and enter the blue circle again which cured it some of the time