Achievement Guide & Roadmap

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know, 10 hours? That would be really difficult to pull off. Maybe you could do it if you just completed the 1000 and doing it on a second account. I don't know. Just my thoughts.

As far as glitchy achievements go, I would say there are some. Specifically when doing it in Co Op. Like I have beaten one level twice on Legendary but I was not host. It kicks me out when it delivers the achievement to the other player, then I reconnect. The game has never been patched for anything. It's extremely annoying to spend an hour going through a level only for it not to count towards anything.

• 3 months later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1976/UPjtN8Q=.jpg Never tell me the odds 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Complete the Warthog circuit on “The Maw” on Legendary with over a minute left on the clock left.

Co-Op attainable: Yes

Dummy Controller: Yes

Legendary has no actual effect on the warthog circuit in terms of difficulty so long as you don’t let the sentinels shoot at you for too long. Three tricks to getting this easy. First, drive carefully. Like I said above, you have plenty of time, so don’t flip your vehicle. It takes less time to detour than it does to get going again. Second, look for the side openings on the curved tunnels between rooms. These are nice little shortcuts if you can hit them right. Last, don’t stop when Foehammer messages you. Keep going and it will pause the timer shortly, which gives you a decent 20 second bonus.

Fuck that. No difference in terms of difficulty ?!

I get turned upside down every two seconds !!!

EDIT: my bad, I'm using BOOM -_-

Edited by UKevin

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...