Singing in GHWT... I need a tutorial!

Lukhuta

Hey there!

First of all, dont tell me "dude, we cant tell you how to sing", that is not what I mean!

I will play in a contest where you need to sing "Beat it" on medium. Seems pretty easy, but I'm only used to Rock Band 1 interface and things!

I leave in France and I couldn't test GHWT yet, so I really know nothing about the special things concerning singing, such as how to activate star power or what are those weird waves i've seen on youtube videos?

Many thanks to anyone with a little tutorial for me !!!

Bonjour ^^.

To activate star power u jus press a button on the mic, or if ur using ur headset press A on the controller. And the weird wavy thing is an area where u can sing anything as long as it is in tune with the song to get extra points. Like when Crazy Train comes on, i jus hum along to the riff and get like 2000 points ^^.

Bonjour ^^.

To activate star power u jus press a button on the mic, or if ur using ur headset press A on the controller. And the weird wavy thing is an area where u can sing anything as long as it is in tune with the song to get extra points. Like when Crazy Train comes on, i jus hum along to the riff and get like 2000 points ^^.

Okay! Merci beaucoup ;)

That's just the things I wanted to know! Thank you so much!

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Didn't I read you could clap the top of the mic and it would activate star power?

Also, how would you navigate the menus without any buttons?

Didn't I read you could clap the top of the mic and it would activate star power?

Also, how would you navigate the menus without any buttons?

Yeah i fucked up, I use my headset not the mic but yeah ur right, u jus tap or absolutly smash the top of the mic to activate starpower...depending on how aggressive you are lol.

And it's definately A to activate star power...I jus done it. He might have different control settings, but if it is a diff in NTSC and PAL then I dno why the hell they did it.