100% in game completion?

Jefurre

Complete all story missions

Complete all activities

Complete all assassinations

Complete all vehicle deliveries

Complete all challenges

Find all collectibles

Stunt jumps and barnstorming not required.

I've done all that and still don't have 100%. I only have 99%. Maybe when I was doing the last mission alternate ending in co-op and was kicked during the credits might have something to do with it....

bring up your phone in game and make sure you don't have any remaining missions. i thought i had played what everyone was saying was the last mission, after playing it a second time there was another mission avalible. challenges don't count for 100%

bring up your phone in game and make sure you don't have any remaining missions. i thought i had played what everyone was saying was the last mission, after playing it a second time there was another mission avalible. challenges don't count for 100%

Damn. you are right! Missions Completed : 46 of 47. Yet I don't have any missions available in my phone under "MISSIONS". It is dark and inaccessable. Any suggestions? Is this glitched?

Damn. you are right! Missions Completed : 46 of 47. Yet I don't have any missions available in my phone under "MISSIONS". It is dark and inaccessable. Any suggestions? Is this glitched?

Probably glitched out when you got booted during the credits (that was you who said that right?). I believe it's after the credits that you get all the goodies and mission complete status.