Looking to buy an arcade game. Any suggestions?

KACG Penguin

Alright well I have some spare MS points and I was looking for an arcade game to pick up. Im looking for one that is fun, not an easy 200. But if its fun and an easy 200 by all means say it. If you guys have any suggestions the help would be appreciated. Or should I save them and see what kind of DLC will come out for MW2 and forza 3

VladmirK, You Took The Words Straight Outta My Mouth.

If Not Dash Of Destruction, I Always Liked The 2 Newgrounds Games. When They Were On Newgrounds. I Have Yet To Play Them On The 360 Yet Though, Due To Insuficient Funds!

If You Dont Know What the Games Are, Here:

Castle Crashers.

Alien Hominid HD.

Not sure if you've played these but...

If you're in to multiplayer Battlefield 1943 rocks, and you won't have all the achievements until after 100 rounds. As a longtime Battlefield fan I can say that it is one of the best in the franchise. The destructible environments are awesome.

Playing Banjo-Kazooie again for the first time since N64 was a good time. All 200 points are possible with 20-30 hrs gameplay. A great reminder of how on top of the game the developer Rare was at the time and it ports nicely to the Xbox.

Peggle is a real challenge and is a lot of fun, but I'm not sure if I'll ever have the patience to get all 200. Regardless, the gameplay is original and offers a good amount of variety.

Finally, I'm working on all 200 in Doom, and it has been a great reminder of why I loved this game as a kid. Multiplayer with co-op and deathmatch is an excellent addition.

Zombie Apocalypse. 800MSP. Easy game that is very addictive. you run around killing zombies. and its an easy 200 pts.

Dude, not cool. You stole my avatar. :chair (You = Blue guy)

-On topic- I recommend to get UNO and or UNO RUSH. Both cheap and fun games. Pretty easy achievements too.

I really liked A Kingdom for Keflings and Sonic the Hedgehog, but that's just my opinion. All the achievements took quite a bit of time, but it was well worth it.

I'd say Arkadian Warriors, if you like RPGs. it has a great replay value and is only 800MS.

Trials HD is good too. But can get very annoying. 1.2kMS

Castle Crashers is by far my favorite and is worth the 1.2k MS points.

Marble Blast Ultra is fun, I compare it to a "cheaper 3d version of trials HD" (not sure on price 400-800ms)