Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started up the Dawnguard DLC again, after deciding to take advantage of a little free time over the next week. Trying to get the Vampire Perks for the achievement, but can't figure out if I'm doing something wrong? Am I meant to press RT to 'attack' and then once they're dead I get a perk or....? And where did everyone find best to do it?

Also, I've acquired the bow and gone to speak to Imran, but I assume because I'm a Vamp I can't continue? Compliments me on my bow, calls me a monster etc when I press A on him and I can't continue -.-

For the Vampire Perks, you'll probably want to look at the wikia page if you haven't. Between what I remember and what I read from it, you have to use the Power Bite in melee mode or the Drain Life in Blood Magic mode to "feed" while in Vampire Lord mode. I can't remember if it has to kill them, or if you can do it multiple times to one person before killing them, but I think I just went from city to city doing it till I got the perk (on a seperate save).

For the second part, did you get the Kindred Judgement quest? I think the page says there's a bug where you may not get the quest. And if you did, you only need to go to Isran if you took the Dawnguard side. If you are with the Dawnguards, it could be because you are a vampire. You may need to cure your vampirism (on a separate save, if you want), and return and see if it works.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I collected all of them, except for the ring - got the other option instead, and didn't get the achievement. Ah! Now I have to restart to get the achievement. Well at least it works out because I have to get the Vampire achievement as well so I can do them both at the same time. Going to wait though as I want to get the Legendary Dragon achievement first and I'm only about 20 levels from getting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...