Ranked Boosting Method

ShaolinShadow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously i agree, i hope they dont lock it yet i'm still editing a few things, to make it easier for everybody to understand and follow

yeah locking it wont help since theres still some work to be done on it. oh well, guess just keep reminding everyone to use the Trading thread.

I just want to make it clear...i confirmed that dashboarding does not count against you as far as your losses or disconnect, as shown under "User Statistics" in your online menu. Whereas leaving a lobby via the B button WILL count as both a loss and DC. However, i have not been able to test out whether you can still get the 10 in a row, im fairly certain that you can (since it doesnt add to your loss/dc), but this matchmaking is making it tough atm, but we will be testing and confirming it later this week.

This is incorrect. I've only found 2 games and I've quit out both on the character select screen and I now have 2 DC and 2 losses. How were you avoiding losses?

I was in a party with 8 people, yet only 2 of the people found each other. None of us were friends so I wonder if later on it will work. Oh and dashboard at the character select screen so it doesnt count

So you can dashboard after they select their character without ruining your streak? REALLY wish I would of known that now when I was at 9 wins and they put me against a 20/4 Ermac noob. I dashboarded before fatality but alas, it was too late then.

I'm guessing it will be easier to boost in a couple of months when less ppl play? :p

Problem isnt the number of people playing, its the poor online service. So if they fix that, then yeah, it will be easier.

But, if you get a group of 8 in a party, and do it late at night, should take maybe 3 or 4 hours to get all 10 in a row, depending on how often you find people in your party.

Ok ranked is boostable heres the catch right now, You cannot have that person on your buddy list about 100% positive you can have the people that you are boosting with in a party chat though, I have two people on my list and we been trying to search and nothing, Now I have one person with another buddy not on each others buddy list and they found each other, I would recommend doing Ranked Tag for some odd reason 1vs1 does not work so well make sure you have a party of 8 just to make things a lot easier...

10 Wins In A Row Ranked Match Method:

Credit Goes To: NEUBOURN

The 10 ranked method is this once you start the searching in 1vs1 or tag make sure you stay with one of them, I would suggest doing TAG because it is quicker and easier to find each other, Now once you start searching if you see a random on the screen DASHBOARD OUT BEFORE THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN!!!, So it will not go towards your disconnect keep doing this till you have found a your BOOSTING BUDDY, Now if you are playing legit and someone quits on you do not worry lets say if your on your 5th streak and someone disconnects all you would need is another streak added on to it for the achievement to pop, Here's what I mean I was on a streak and someone disconnected on me on my 5th streak so when I hit the 10th streak it did not pop so I went for an 11th Streak and it popped............

You can boost this with as many or as few people as you want I preferably prefer 5 people, Why because it took me 6 hours just to get mine of course the more people you have the better the chance but also the more people you have the more you would to wait and help get it done............

Tip:These 4 Achievements MUST BE DONE IN RANKED!! ONLY!!!

You can bang out 4 achievements in a row in one go

1.Turtle!

Win both rounds with timer running out in an Online Ranked Match

2.Don't Jump!

Win A Ranked Online Match without jumping

3.Throws Are For Champs

Perform 8 throws in an Online Ranked Match

4.I'm Not Dead Yet!

Comeback with under 10% health in an Online Ranked Match

OR

YOU CAN DO 6 IN A ROW DEPENDING IF HAVE WIN AN ONLINE MATCH OR WIN A MATCH WITH A FLAWLESS VICTORY

Here are the steps needed to do all 4 Achievements in one go

Step 1: Im not dead yet achievement: player one knocks down player twos health all the way down to 10% player, Once player one has knocked player 2 health down player 2 will knock player ones health down lower then player 2 and leave him there why? you ask look move on to the next step and you shall see why..

Step 2: Turtle Achievement: achievement now that player 1 is lower in health then player 2 and player 2 is at 10% let the time run out for both rounds, So you can get the Im not dead yet achievement and turtle after the second round..

Step 3: Throws are for Champs Achievement: Now once you have gotten the 10% out of the way the 1st round, You can both go the 8 throws a piece or you can do it while you are going for the 10% either way works...

Step 4: DON'T JUMP ACHIEVEMENT: WHATEVER YOU DO THE 1ST AND 2ND ROUND MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT JUMP

ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THE 10% ACHIEVEMENT AND THE 8 THROWS THOSE WILL POP ONCE YOU HAVE DONE THEM, THE TURTLE AND DONT JUMP ACHIEVEMENT WILL POP AFTER YOUR SECOND ROUND

What if you remove your friends that you want to boost with? Then look for them in a party? Will this work? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it will pal, its worked 4 me. I deleted my friend then invited him to a party. Almost had the achievement done the day but messed it up with only 3 more matches to go so had to start from scratch again.

Was able to find him a total of 11 times the day, got him 3 times in a row also couldn't believe it. Now am bk up to 4 in row with six left to go.

• 1 month later...

Seeing how this looks it might work out but kudos for people doing it legitly like i sort of did. On the 10th round i quit before i lost the match and the next match i won and got the cheevo so it may of been a glitch but definitely worth the shot. Funny thing is that in the user statistics it said i only had a streak of 6 though.

I'm looking to get this and all the other ranked cheevos out of the way as I had stopped playing this game and now am nowhere near as good as I originally was at this game. I am on very often and my GT is Goldyman77. I am hoping to get a group of 5-8 going on ranked tag as I hear this is the easiest way to get the achievement. Message me if your interested and lets get em all outta the way! Thanks to all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Tried for over an hour with a person and we didn't get matched up even once in ranked, searching mostly for tag matches with each person preferred but not on the friend lists. And anybody that has the online achievements that sees this, how long did it take you to find the other person? any tips?

• 5 months later...

1.add boosting partner to party

2.prefer friend in submit player review area

3. Unfriend boosting partner

4. One person presses quick match, other does it about 1-2 seconds later

5. If not matched up simply back up at character select screen. This will count as a loss in your stats but not towards the ten in a row achievement.

6. Boost when matched

Ive done this with 3 people and it works just quitting til youre matched up, no need to dashboard it takes way longer