Legendary Weapon collection thoughts..

YiazmatXII

Is it entirely possible to collect all legendary weapons this way?

1. TWO Gamertags on the same console play and complete game, collecting as many weapons as possible.

2. Gamertag A gifts all weapons to Gamertag B

3. Gamertag A deletes all data and starts a fresh game.

4. Gamertag A plays and completes game (again) collecting all weapons.

Is it possible that deleting a save and replaying from scratch re-randomizes the weapons?

If not, what about playing through with 4 or 5 Gamertags?

You can do it this way but the people that have tried have suggested that it would take many more than two accounts. Rather easily got to around 45 and then it is just a grind for the last few.

Exactly. I would suggest to go trade with other players when you get to 45 and up, unless no one has the weapons that you need.

Is it entirely possible to collect all legendary weapons this way?

1. TWO Gamertags on the same console play and complete game, collecting as many weapons as possible.

2. Gamertag A gifts all weapons to Gamertag B

3. Gamertag A deletes all data and starts a fresh game.

4. Gamertag A plays and completes game (again) collecting all weapons.

Is it possible that deleting a save and replaying from scratch re-randomizes the weapons?

If not, what about playing through with 4 or 5 Gamertags?

Its a good solid plan. I even tried it. Currently playing the game on 4 gts trying to upgrade them. My main issue with the weapons is that after upgrading 1-2-3 bonus objectives then giving them to my main gt those weapons keep getting reset and I have to upgrade them all over. happened again last night with the Bonesmasher.:mad: Finally completely upgraded it then gave it to main and bam! the upgrades were reset.

Any thoughts on how to fix or avoid that problem.

Edited by Ari Haswari

Its a good solid plan. I even tried it. Currently playing the game on 4 gts trying to upgrade them. My main issue with the weapons is that after upgrading 1-2-3 bonus objectives then giving them to my main gt those weapons keep getting reset and I have to upgrade them all over. happened again last night with the Bonesmasher.:mad: Finally completely upgraded it then gave it to main and bam! the upgrades were reset.

Any thoughts on how to fix or avoid that problem.

it's a bug. avoid send same weapon who already has one.