April 9 Patch fixes glitched achievements? (A: Yes)

crocodial

it appears I am one of the first to get the 2 Initiation achievements while being online. I did this after downloading the latest game update, which came on April 9. I finished the challenges and both achievements popped when they should have. I did not have to delete any files to make this happen.

I had purposely left 1 challenge incomplete in both categories, so I can not say if the update fixed it for people who actually experienced the glitch. If you have already completed the challenges, it is worth trying to see if the update fixed it for you by downloading it and then getting 3 medals in any challenge.

The only thing I can say for sure is that it is possible to get these 2 achievements online after the April 9 update.

It is confirmed that the glitch has been fixed by the update. This applies to people who have and have not yet completed all of the challenges.

Edited by crocodial

I can also confirm that the achievements are indeed patched. Too bad for all those people that wanted the time-stamp but were too impatient.

It's not that we were "too impatient." Once the offline workaround was discovered, WB Montreal specifically said they weren't going to patch it. Good on them for changing their minds.

It's not that we were "too impatient." Once the offline workaround was discovered, WB Montreal specifically said they weren't going to patch it. Good on them for changing their minds.

I don't blame you for using the workaround as they did mention the only patches they would release would be strictly for addressing game-breaking glitches/bugs.

However, I intentionally avoided the Initiation DLC (because I wanted the time-stamps) until the next DLC was released in hopes it would fix the achievements or perhaps a future patch that would fix it, which did happen.

So basically, I was really patient.

• 5 months later...