Easy Pinball 1,000,000

WonderCaliban

damn achievement... for the moment I give up and then try again later ..

That's the best solution or you'll build up the rage quickly I know I did. I came back and got it again today and did crash course on insane which I struggled on for the last 2 days. If you fail with a high score it is best to do something else and come back to it later as it can get a bit tedious towards the middle.

Um, maybe you guys know some secret that I don't. At what point are you hitting tilt after hitting the ball with the flipper. I can get the ball to come back to the resting point once every three tries, other than that it escapes, regardless of me hitting tilt. What sort of magic are you guys possessing that makes it always come back. Goddamn this achievement is the bane of my existence.

I'm having the exact same problem, anybody got any tips on what i am doing wrong?

Tilt is suprisingly precise. I thought I just had to use the left direction but actually you can pretty much aim it into the corner or make it go any direction. Try just tapping it up and pulling the equivalent of south-west on your controller to get into safely into your net. To be safe never use any other direction even if you don't get all 3 scoring pads in one hit. I used to risk getting the third and have it hit the top and drop down.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...