Help With The Young Storyteller

PLEASE I NEED A QUICK REPONSE AS IM GETTING TIRED AND I WANT 200G ON THIS FOR THE DVD, could someone please tell me why i am not getting the smash the rock mini game on the last set? ive been constantly playing for 3 hours(im offline) and ive only got it once which i failed! is there any trick to getting that mini game in that last act thing (i hope somebody knows what im talking about)

That happened to be the last one I needed for the achievement also. It would come up two or three times in one game in earlier levels for me but it wouldn't show up in level 5. Finally I got it in level 1 or 2 then in level 5. It took around 5 play thrus after I finally won the next to last mini game I needed for it to finally show.

I was miserable and exhausted and I'm surprised the curse words aren't still echoing around the world. LOL Anyway. it did finally show. Have patience and Good Luck.

Go practice it in the rerun room.

When it came up for me the way I made certain I would not fail it was to pull the trigger as insanely fast as I could. U get a crappy low score from it but every time I did it that way I passed it.