No x4 XP in VIP anymore?

After being reset last month, i decided to get a VIP pass to go with my 200 double xp tickets to get my re-up achievements as quick as possible but after trying at least 10 matches on the vip list, i was still only getting double xp, yet it was still taking my tickets!

Ive tweeted rakzilla but ive not got a reply so far, is this happening to any1 else or am i doing something wrong?

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I think the op is saying it shows double xp at the bottom of the screen and they think it should say quadruple xp. If so then nothing is wrong the double xp for playing in vip is applied automatically the game doesn't show you like it does with the tickets

Yes i did mean tickets and VIP combined. like i said above, it takes my ticket after a match on the vip playlist which is wrong isnt it? If its not, i want a f*~king refund for my tickets after making me work twice as much 4 these achievements :-(

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but I think the op is saying it shows double xp at the bottom of the screen and they think it should say quadruple xp. If so then nothing is wrong the double xp for playing in vip is applied automatically the game doesn't show you like it does with the tickets

it does only show that im getting double xp at the bottom of the screen but it also only gives me double on my rank too so if i get 3000 xp in game, ill only rank up by 6000 xp

it does only show that im getting double xp at the bottom of the screen but it also only gives me double on my rank too so if i get 3000 xp in game, ill only rank up by 6000 xp

Thats what I'm saying the standard xp is already doubled then it doubles it at the bottom with the ticket.

For example if you play TDM in standard and get 5 kills you get 1500 xp which is then doubled with a ticket, then if you went into the vip playist and replicated the match you get 3000 xp which is then doubled with a ticket.

Thats what I'm saying the standard xp is already doubled then it doubles it at the bottom with the ticket.

For example if you play TDM in standard and get 5 kills you get 1500 xp which is then doubled with a ticket, then if you went into the vip playist and replicated the match you get 3000 xp which is then doubled with a ticket.

Ah, i see now! Thank you so much 4 clearing it up 4 me, ive been asking the same question on verious forums 4 nearly a week now! :)

Does the double xp-ticket work in Overun aswell?

Going for the 50 games ticket :)

You do realize by buying this crap you actually encourage a pretty bad and terrible practice of developers, and show them how "sheeps" the gamers of today have become... Basically paying real money for XP in a game that gives you pretty much nothing...

The more people does it, the more these kind of crap will happen. Its even worse than the Halo Double XP mountain dew/doritos promo. At least the product was not costing more, and you paid the said product, not the double XP itself.

Anyway its your money but i hope developers won't go that route too much. Well at least Epic didn't put a season pass... :rolleyes: