One item left in forge!

PimpPanther69

I have completed the campaign, found everything on the map, got all concept art, and finished every secondary mission, so that i'm at 99%. All I need to do is buy one more item in the forge worth 225, I have 180!

I had bought everything before I saw on the guide that you don't need to buy the paint jobs & effigies :( but still, they could/should've made it so there was enough "money" to buy everything!

Is there any way of gaining "money" after completion? or if I start a new game will all my stats be wiped out and back down to 0%?

• 3 weeks later...

You do need to buy everything from the shop for 100% completion. To get the remaining 45 Fire Tributes you need to help the units who are on patrol while you are freeroaming in singleplayer. You gain 15 Fire Tributes for each little battle you help a group of soldiers with. You simply need to do this 3 times and you will have enough tributes to buy the last item.

Sorry for late reply but I saw you hadn't unlocked the achievement yet.

You do need to buy everything from the shop for 100% completion. To get the remaining 45 Fire Tributes you need to help the units who are on patrol while you are freeroaming in singleplayer. You gain 15 Fire Tributes for each little battle you help a group of soldiers with. You simply need to do this 3 times and you will have enough tributes to buy the last item.

Sorry for late reply but I saw you hadn't unlocked the achievement yet.

You Hero!! Thanks for the reply! Worked like a charm! :woop: