Ultimate Ninja Campaign

AndreFlash83

Hey guys what are you thinking about the campaign on UN? I just played a bit today and passed just day 1 but i have to admit its much harder than MN the hordes of enemies are much bigger and now they give you a huge damage and you have to kill many enemies to go to next area, sometimes more than 30 or maybe more, this time i'm getting nervous on some parts cause you need to be almost perfect, well i wish lucky to everybody that is going to try this.

I hate those guys with berets and knives or whatever. 1 grab = loss of 90-95% health??? screw that!!! I just got to the first checkpoint. It's harder, the waves are longer, but so much cheaper as well. I do think there's less lag than on MN.

Good luck to everyone trying this!

Edited by WolfheartSpell

Completed Ultimate Ninja last night, def more harder and more cheap than Master Ninja. Day 1 for me was the hardest and the bow is very effective against serpents and gorillas now, kills them alot quicker. There is far more alchemists, I'd say there in every day now. sometimes ye have to fight 10 at one time, they spawn in groups of 4, then another 4 and then finish with 2

If anyone wants to ask bout specific day, I'll be gladly answer any questions.

Completed Ultimate Ninja last night, def more harder and more cheap than Master Ninja. Day 1 for me was the hardest and the bow is very effective against serpents and gorillas now, kills them alot quicker. There is far more alchemists, I'd say there in every day now. sometimes ye have to fight 10 at one time, they spawn in groups of 4, then another 4 and then finish with 2

If anyone wants to ask bout specific day, I'll be gladly answer any questions.

Congrats buddy its not an easy task, i'm now on day 6 and i agree with you till now i think the hardest mission was 1 day and the beggining of day 3 its a bit annoying too but i think i'll finish this too and for the gorillas and serpents the scyth seems works very well for the alchemist just try to weak them with the bow.

Congrats buddy its not an easy task, i'm now on day 6 and i agree with you till now i think the hardest mission was 1 day and the beggining of day 3 its a bit annoying too but i think i'll finish this too and for the gorillas and serpents the scyth seems works very well for the alchemist just try to weak them with the bow.

Cheer matey :)

Yep forgot to mention start of day 3 was a pain, all those dogs, rocket launchers and cheap beret soldiers were tough :mad:

Good to hear your almost finished your run as well pal, you'll be done in no time the later days are not so bad.

The dogs and assassins are my bane right now... I cannot stand the amount of damage the assassins do to you and the dogs manage to hit you and flip around like crazy no matter what you do, and those mixed in with multi rpg guys are always fun! This difficulty is ridiculous, I'm not enjoying it 1 bit, but I am making progress...

Ye buddy you need to have many patience i just finished UN campaign yesterday and there's no easy way to do it some parts on the later days have 15 alchemists or more each time and if you die you have to kill them all again oh god way team ninja did this to this game and the trials MN 15 and UN4 and 5 are almost impossible.

I'm on day 7 right now, and yet another freakin narrow corridor filled to the brim with those damn ghosts just filling my screen with grenades, I really don't know how to clear a room of these guys effectively without the talon izuna, I can't do it here because it just forces me to do the ground XXXX after I knock them into the air...

noteworthy if you want to kill the alchemist very quick

Enemy: Alchemist

Weapon: Claws

Move: :ybut: (the alchemist will fall off the ground) press forward:ybut::xbut::xbut::xbut::ybut: to end it with a izuna drop

This doesn't work in the trials for some reason.

In fact, nothing really works in the trials ... especially the Wind Run (A + X) move when you have the Dragon Sword equipped.

Not to mention OT's are a bit of a pain to pull off ..

• 3 weeks later...
This doesn't work in the trials for some reason.

In fact, nothing really works in the trials ... especially the Wind Run (A + X) move when you have the Dragon Sword equipped.

Not to mention OT's are a bit of a pain to pull off ..

I'm certain that it does work in the trials, maybe you haven't got the timing right after the first Y. Once the alchemist has fallen to the ground you have to wait a second before you initiate the izuna or he will just get back up again.

A lesser, but still useful move, which works against alchemists in Story mode and the trials, is the running YYXY move with the talons. However, it only works when the alchemist is charging up his magic (?), and you have to make sure that both of the first Y's connect or it won't launch him.

I haven't found obliterations too hard to pull off, as long as a bunch of other enemies aren't in the way and I'm close enough, I can usually pull of an OT using Y. Although, the ability to pull of a successful OT does seem to vary from weapon to weapon.

Congrats to the guys who have completed the game on Ultimate Ninja, I still have that to look forward to as I've only just completed it on Master Ninja. I might start Ultimate Ninja on the weekend, though I'm dreading having to get through day 3 again let alone the rest of the game.

OTs are significantly harder with the Talons than with other weapons, it's the only reason I died half the times that I did against the Goddess. Stupid glitch.

At first I did find OT's with the Talons a lot more annoying to do than with other weapons, although for some reason after a while they connected a lot more than they did before. One weapon which prompted me to use the Talons a lot more was the Blade of the Archfiend, due to the different animation for the Izuna Drop and the distance you end up away from your target after the move finishes, making it harder to pull off the OT over other weapons.

Edited by Shadow MC