3 stars made easier - Endless wrath glitch

LEGENDXKILLA

Anybody want to share what particular perks they used for each level and a particular technique need for each one?

Thanks, Lee

I would advise you to do some of the challenges to help you get better weapons. I was really struggling with some levels until I had the M239. Once I unlocked that it was pretty easy for me to finish the remaining levels.

For the last level I used the perk for easier chain kills instead of the extra qte scores. I used the grenade launcher straight away and then covered and repeatedly reloaded perfectly to get enough wrath to start the glitch up. As soon as you start the glitch reload again so you can start the reload combo. I went through the whole level without dying and stopping the glitch and ended up with 1.7m points.

One tip for the interrogation escape level is to fail the qtes where you share ammo. I tried for ages to complete that level until I read a guide on TA that said to fail them so you can get more kills yourself. First try of that and I passed it easily

I would advise you to do some of the challenges to help you get better weapons. I was really struggling with some levels until I had the M239. Once I unlocked that it was pretty easy for me to finish the remaining levels.

For the last level I used the perk for easier chain kills instead of the extra qte scores. I used the grenade launcher straight away and then covered and repeatedly reloaded perfectly to get enough wrath to start the glitch up. As soon as you start the glitch reload again so you can start the reload combo. I went through the whole level without dying and stopping the glitch and ended up with 1.7m points.

One tip for the interrogation escape level is to fail the qtes where you share ammo. I tried for ages to complete that level until I read a guide on TA that said to fail them so you can get more kills yourself. First try of that and I passed it easily

Thank you very much, good tips and trust me I need as many as I can get. Lol

That was my guide on TA glad it helped.

I got a copy of this back yesterday to test this glitch & it works great did every level 3* 1st go in single player.

Perks equipped were

A far cry

Don't make me angry

Joining the kills

I activated the glitch as early as possible and did the same after every cut scene.

The way to go is forget about headshots, nice if you get them but the key is fast takedowns to build the chain combo. If you look at the chain kill scoring table

Chain Kill 3-4 enemy combo 500 bonus points per enemy

Focus Chain Kill 5-6 enemy combo 1000 bonus points per enemy

Wired Chain Kill 7-9 enemy combo 1500 bonus points per enemy

Zone Chain Kill 10-14 enemy combo 2000 bonus points per enemy

Ascended Zone Chain Kill 15+ enemy combo 3000 bonus points per enemy

It quickly dwarfs the points you get from headshots and you regularly be getting chains of 20+

I'm currently struggling on the demolition of hope and The waterfall.

Over on TA I posted solutions for the 2* this was before the glitch was known which gives help on all the levels.

Demolition Hope you have to keep your multiplier as near to the 15 Max as possible, probem with this level is Rambo covers a fair bit of distance where there's no one to disarm so it plummets. To stop it you need to use the police cars, just pepper them with a few shots and it halts the meters decline.

Most of the police cars are obvious but two if the most important ones you only have a brief view. I'm doing this from memory but the first is just after you disarm the two guys on the roof, Rambo does a lot if scrambling around but way in the distance a patrol car drives by. The second is when you climb the balcony & Rambo looks over to briefly see two cops, a barrel and a rolling police car, shoot either the barrel or the car, this bridges a big dead section where you've nothing to shoot.

The Waterfall level is really easy again from my 2* guide on TA

When you get in the helicopter you enter a QTE section which starts off with tapping various buttons fast. When the 1st proper QTE appears clear it as normal, a second will pop up straight away fail this on purpose. You then go back to one more tapping, the the 1st proper QTE again rinse repeats on this infinite score loop.

Hope that helps.

Yeah Hope Demolition I can't figure out either :(

Demolition Hope - This is the level where if you kill a cop, you actually lose points. Switch to manual aim in options and shoot at their legs, this will give you a disarm bonus, what you don't want to see is "cop killer". To keep your multiplier up, just launch grenades at the many cars that are around, or shoot anything that is destructible. Also don't die and make sure you destroy the police station at the end. This gives you a 50k bonus.

Let me know if this works for you.

Just some quick additions to some great advice already being used.

The glitch is the only way to get 3 stars reasonably well, my method was to always use the killstreak perk as the third slot, except for the waterfall and the jail escape, where I used the QTE 50% boost.

Its worth mentioning, i used the M60 EE (heavy) gun, as it has 3 star accuracy, 5x fire rate and 5x damage.

When doing the levels it allowed me to slow my shooting when lining up headshots for the guys, but also allowed me to pepper bullets during the transitions between the groups, allowing me to trash additional shit to keep my multipler up when no enemies were around.

Speed in the areas is the MOST important thing. kill fast, and go for as many headshots as possible.

It may be worth going into options and changing the crosshair to Minimal which changes it to just a dot, making headshots that much easier for me, and seeing people easier when in the rage mode on the desert levels.

Also, as i used the M60 EE, when you deliberately jam the gun to work the glitch, it has a very long unjam animation. Simply hit right on the Dpad as soon as the glitch is active, and then hit left again. this changes your weapon to primary and back, cancelling the animation for the jam, and saving precious time and multipler.

Hope this helps!

Demolition Hope - This is the level where if you kill a cop, you actually lose points. Switch to manual aim in options and shoot at their legs, this will give you a disarm bonus, what you don't want to see is "cop killer". To keep your multiplier up, just launch grenades at the many cars that are around, or shoot anything that is destructible. Also don't die and make sure you destroy the police station at the end. This gives you a 50k bonus.

Let me know if this works for you.

Another helpful thing for hope is to pepper the neon signs on the walls with bullets when you're running when possible.

All levels done now, thank you for everybody's time and help. Once I got in the mind set that after I got the points for the disarm I could blow everything up and didn't care about the cops safety after, then It was a doddle.

Just farming head shots on the prologue now.

Thanks again, Lee

All levels done now, thank you for everybody's time and help. Once I got in the mind set that after I got the points for the disarm I could blow everything up and didn't care about the cops safety after, then It was a doddle.

Just farming head shots on the prologue now.

Thanks again, Lee

Same lol

Except just finished farming headshots on prologue ;)

Now can sell the game, but I admit I had fun playing it.

Thanks everyone for the help, in off to watch first blood :)

Any tips for 3 stars on last mission? I just need that, however I'm having some issue with sudden deaths: I usually am onehit-killed when I've to care of flamethrower juggernauts. May be I die because of the explosion of their tanks... I really don't understand!

:confused:

Any tips for 3 stars on last mission? I just need that, however I'm having some issue with sudden deaths: I usually am onehit-killed when I've to care of flamethrower juggernauts. May be I die because of the explosion of their tanks... I really don't understand!

:confused:

OK, this is how I got 3 stars (this is from memory so bare with me)....

Difficulty needs to be on the hardest setting. Skills i used where: A far cry, Don't make him angry and Join the Deaths. These are the best skills to use to get the points for 3 stars. Try and be as quick as you can with kills (headshots if possible) and blow up as many vehicles as you can to you keep your multiplier going.

Start the mission and use the grenade launcher (on default weapon) to kill the heavy then get in cover and build up wrath by getting perfect reloads, activate the wrath glitch and then do a perfect reload so you can start reload chain kills (switching weapons will reset reload chain kills!)

I connected a second controller to get perfect qte's on both controllers (there are 3 in this level I think). Make sure to take out any commanders first (guys in the background with the pistols, giving orders) otherwise the other enemies are harder to kill, then the heavys. I took out the flamethrower heavys with the grenade launcher.

When you get to the jeep with the turret gun, take out as many enemies and vehicles as possible and shoot the helicopter for extra points.

Now the tricky part, you need to take the enemies out before the tanks 1 hit kill you. This is hard even with slow motion wrath, you have to be very quick and accurate. Try headshots for quicker kills. You have to do this 3 times (twice with 2 enemies and one with 3 enemies). If you die you may as well restart the level as you lose too many valuable points.

Once you get into the tank, shoot the helicopters rockets while returning fire with your guns and rockets and you need to take out the other tanks when prompted, quickly. All the time shooting everything else.

Job done ;)

With unlimited wrath throughout the level, you should have a high wrath chain and reload chain kill bonus and with your qte bonuses and no death bonus hopefully 3 stars will be yours. Good luck ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant seem to get 3 stars on demolition, disarming the first guys then use wrath trick and go until the end disarming all and keeping multyplyer up to 14 -15 , destroying the police station and perfects on buttons , still got me max to 450k any help ? what im i doing wrong