One Tree Hill anyone?

ansotica

Most probably not the right forum to ask for One Tree Hill fanatics but I still give it a try :)

I just love it but we are far behind in Europe so I have to wait for Season 7 at the moment...

So if there is someone who likes to talk about Nathan, Scott and all the others, feel free to post. But NO SPOILERS please, be aware that I'm 2 seasons behind :)

I started watching it at the begging of the year from the start since a few people recommended it to me. I have only caught a couple episodes of the newest season and even though I didn't care to much for the last season I will probably continue to watch till it's canceled since I watched it all up till this point.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am in love with this show. I absolutely adore Chad Michael Murray, and am so glad I made the time to sit down and watch this show on its' premiere night. I wouldn't miss an episode for any reason. I am obsessed, and I'm perfectly alright with that.

feel the same, I think it is the best series ever made!

A lot of my friends like it, from both sexes. I find it extremely lame, but that's just me. :p
its getting very lame..im actually watching it right now,

dont like it,

first few seasons were VERY good then now its becoming a joke, just like how the o.c was very good during its first few seasons then season 4 sucked ass, but o.c stopped at the right time, one tree hill just goes on and on......and no more peyton and lucas makes it even worse