Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to get a group of people together to do the 4 player achievment, I will be doing it on insane but others can do it on casual if it makes it easier. I am not the sort of person that will be able to do it all in one day but would like to do it in a couple of sittings. I am in the UK, so will be easier for us all to be in same region because of time difference. If anyone is interested either reply on this or add me on xbl and msg me. My gamertag is hocks88

Need 3 people to run through ghost town from chapter 3 with it's the last 1 I need for the 4 player achievement add me. was gonna rush through it on casual but if anyone needs the insane one I could do that too.

GT:McMahon87

Obviously I'll give anyone a chuck up if you need help on anything!

I'm looking for 4 more people to play through all of Act 5 tonight with me on Hardcore, starting from Act 5 Chapter 1. I'm EST Time Zone and will be on all night trying to finish this out!

If anyone is interested, please message me on XBL, GT: xI HawkEyez Ix

Thanks!

Edited by BooseyGirl
Updated

Hey. I'm looking for some people to go through the campaign co-op on insane. Needing all achievements for it so if anyone needs another player or wants to start a group just send me a message or add me.

I'm from Australia, so timezones might be a little different.

GT: Bad10au

Hey

I'd like to get 3 people to do Act1 Prologue with, impossible to find a game for this. I'll help with the whole Act if someone who needs that want's to join for Prologue. Hit me up on gametag Taiqwor, just drop me a message if i'm not online. Prefer to do it in the evening CET.

Cheers

Taiqwor

I am up for whatever when it comes to Gears. I will be on weekdays from around 8am-5pm eastern time weekdays. I still need to finish last chapter on Act 5 (insane) so if I don't respond right away and if I have yet to complete that that is why.

Gamertag= Sycotic Muskrat

Send me a FR if interested in my help. I am not one of those that quit out either.

I cant host games so this insanity achievment will be nearly impossible without some partners. I want to do the whole campaign with 4 players if possible. Also if you know where the collectibles/cogs are, I don't have em yet! I'll be on all night most likely. Send me an invite to an act 1 insane lobby, I have a mic and I wont ever quit til this shits done or nearly done.

Gamertag: Scottiedge

All I need to do is play the prologue with three other people on any difficulty. I can gladly help with insanity for a few hours seems how I already have beaten it on insane. If I could get anyone to help I would appreciate it. My gamertag is .........BUD BON