people with all achievements unlocked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i guess it IS that hard, because i stardet guiat hero with number 3 (unfortunaly)..

Currently 48/59 achievments, and there will be more but some of them like 5*ing all songs on expert coop sucks.

And this one with 50 online games, just time consuming.

Lucky that i finally found someone, who really likes GH and plays all time hard (expert is possible), got a good feeling in it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

The hardest one for me to get was the 750k achievement, but once the Metallica Death Magnetic album was released it became easy =p (I've "earned" it though since, as I can usually get 770k-780k on TTFAF). The rest just too some practice. Of course I was also lucky enough to have a friend who was good enough to help me with Living Legends, and Hard Duo, and friends with patience for the easy and med co-op ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm at 950/1000 and 56/59 right now. Thankfully, I managed to get the hard and expert co-op stuff out of the way when I still had access to another guitar hero friend! I may be able to five star the easy difficulty with two standard controllers. For medium, I'll have to wrangle a friend over during xmas break.

My last boosting session for the 500 wins is tonight, so hopefully that'll be done soon too! :D

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...