• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost Anniversary and the Anniversary Defiant map pack achievements. I have 4 controllers if needed.

I am going to try to be on most of the day so feel free to msg me anytime and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Gamertag: DarthVolod

I'm wondering if I:

a) am posting in the wrong thread

b) am the only one here interested in getting the "Gods Must Be Strong" achievement (highly unlikely!)

c) the only one not willing to do the legendary run solo (tried it. it's f***'ing crazy hard, and I was able to do COD2,4,WaW on veteran)

I've been trying to do random missions on co-op matchups and it's been a disaster.

Edited by madhatter1

I'm wondering if I:

a) am posting in the wrong thread

b) am the only one here interested in getting the "Gods Must Be Strong" achievement (highly unlikely!)

c) the only one not willing to do the legendary run solo (tried it. it's f***'ing crazy hard, and I was able to do COD2,4,WaW on veteran)

I've been trying to do random missions on co-op matchups and it's been a disaster.

Honestly man it is really not that bad. Just like all other Halo games you just have to take it really slow and avoid all risks. I would argue that Reach singleplayer is the easiest of the series at least compared to things like Halo Anniversary which would be absurd if not for dummy controllers.

Just stay as far back as humanly possible in every fight, conserve ammo, and take each area really slow and you will finish the campaign on legendary in 3-4 days of casual play.

Hope this is the right spot, I need 3 achievements still for reach...2 infection (living dead), and the don't touch that achievement. If anyone is interested, message me or send a friend request to Bleeding Flag. I'm pretty available so if you send me a message i'll get back to you asap. Thanks!

I have three controllers, potentially a fourth. Looking to boost the anniversary achievements. Looking for a few other people, either with extra controllers or by themselves. I can be online tonight at around 10:00 PM EST - whenever, and can meet up on any other day. Reply/Quote/Message me if you want to join in.

Slot 1: Orannis (+ 2/3 Controllers)

Slot 2: Open

Slot 3: Open

Slot 4: Open

Looking to fill up the rest of this group today and/or tomorrow for the following achievements.

* Don't Touch That!

* Paper Beats Rock

* All Alone

* Emergency Room

And obviously, if you come in and need more than these, I'm sure the party won't mind giving a hand :). We will be on all day today and tomorrow (10:00AM - 8:00PM EST) so if you'd like a spot please message me with the names your bringing (or quote this list and add your name), and how many controllers you have if you have the extra.

1. Guilt86

2. Guilt86 (Guest1)

3. Guilt86 (Guest2)

4. Guilt86 (Guest3)

5. TD STILLZERZ

6. TD STILLZERZ (Guest1)

I'm not on xbox right now but around my computer, and will be checking my messages and this forum every 15-20 minutes. Let's get this done!