RARE xbox360 games?

supadryz

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Not a single game you've listed is rare with the exception of Halo Wars CE. lol

This shouldn't be an excuse but I live on an Island. These games almost impossible to find at great prices other than online stores. So, they are somewhat rare to me :$ <3

You can Add Too human to the list considering they are required to be destroyed. Though with the internet they are not going to be impossible to find.

Another one im not sure can be called rare but any game that is still sealed with the do not release before such and such sticker on it.

Only unsold copies were required to be destroyed. They are everywhere and are cheap, not rare at all.

Raiden Fighters Aces (a compilation of the 3 Raiden Fighters arcade games) was really hard to find. I only saw it 3 or 4 times at GameStop since it was released in 2009. I actually bought it once, then sold it later on because I needed a little money in my pocket at the time. A mistake I will never make again, because I never saw it at GameStop since and my sister had to order it from Amazon (for $7). It was a gift for helping her move to her new house a few years ago.

I hear Tetris Evolution is really hard to find as well. I had that game at one point and then I sold when I realized no one was playing it online during the little time I had it. I might start hunting for it again given that I love Tetris and and that this game will be a tough find.

And while not rare, I have a feeling it will be in the future: Too Human. After the court order for Silicon Knights to destroy all unsold copies of Too Human and other games that used the Unreal 3 Engine, I had a feeling that eventually Too Human will be really hard to find. Luckily I got a copy that was not only just $3, but the disc was pristine. Not a scratch on it.

Tetris Evolution in original packaging is a hard find. My local GSs only ever gets it in without it. Never had it brought in to our place, either.

The only Too Human copies that I think will be worth anything will be the factory sealed. There was already a lot of used copies in the wild.

I wonder if now is the time to sell my "rares". I had thought of doing an achievement whore style "gamefly" with them, but dunno if the demand is there.

Marvel Utlimate Alliance Gold Edition or Plat Edition....crazy price in eBay and Amazon but luckily for me, got MUA: Gold Edition for $15.

The murderous thing about that game is that for the extra 250GS you HAVE to have one of those editions. The DLC isn't in the LIVE store anymore, if it ever was. Just a compatibility pack so that you CAN play with people who have those discs.

Marvel Utlimate Alliance Gold Edition or Plat Edition....crazy price in eBay and Amazon but luckily for me, got MUA: Gold Edition for $15.

Earth Defense Force 2017....got it for 7 bucks but haven't got to play it yet. (Not on game on demand)

I was going to say Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I don't know what it's like in the US but here in sunny old England neither the first or second seem very common. Although having said that I've never been the most observant person in the world.

Gonna pretend I didn't read that.

I'm with you Gackt. I loved Too Human, and although it took me a year to 1000g it, it was a great dungeon crawler. An acquired taste though.

I found a mint copy of Darkstar One and even had the card sleeve as well. Was priced at £10 and when I paid, it came up at £8. Never seen a copy in the shops before, so I bought it for that reason. Looks like its my sort of game.