Hyperius and Master Gee the Invincible

Hey guys and girls, thought i would just trough in my input on this topic.

I had previously killed master Gee two times solo, off line one at 1080P and the other at the recommended 420 or so both times the game froze on me.

I jumped in last night with a few friends and was the only one left behind the rock, killed him at 1080P but it froze and i just shut off my xbox, got back on and was pissed but bullshitting with the guys, they got kicked cause i was host and shut off my xbox then restarted.

Last time and (thank god) i was with the three guys again but this time one of my friends has host. We killed him after a good 20 min but sadly the host 360 froze but im not sure if he left it on long enough for all of our games to inform us that the host lost connection and saved and took us to the menu, jumped back in the campaign to see that BEAUTIFUL green check mark and was able to turn in the mission and pop the achievement.

I know this may not be a lot of help but i figured i may as well post and maybe help someone else out

I did have my 360 on 420 but my friends were running at 1080P

And yea 1125 / 1125

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys and girls, thought i would just trough in my input on this topic.

I had previously killed master Gee two times solo, off line one at 1080P and the other at the recommended 420 or so both times the game froze on me.

I jumped in last night with a few friends and was the only one left behind the rock, killed him at 1080P but it froze and i just shut off my xbox, got back on and was pissed but bullshitting with the guys, they got kicked cause i was host and shut off my xbox then restarted.

Last time and (thank god) i was with the three guys again but this time one of my friends has host. We killed him after a good 20 min but sadly the host 360 froze but im not sure if he left it on long enough for all of our games to inform us that the host lost connection and saved and took us to the menu, jumped back in the campaign to see that BEAUTIFUL green check mark and was able to turn in the mission and pop the achievement.

I know this may not be a lot of help but i figured i may as well post and maybe help someone else out

I did have my 360 on 420 but my friends were running at 1080P

And yea 1125 / 1125

Damn you're a legend, i finally killed him and the group leader kicked everyone out a few seconds after he died, i raged like mad thinking i'd been screwed over, came here to rant and saw this post, checked single player and i had it. Phew.

I have yet to join up with the right players to beat hyperius. I'm going to be on a good deal tongiht just messing around. If anyone out there either needs to beat him or has and just wants to whoop him down again, Throw me a line and we'll see if we can get a good old fashioned ass whooping for him. If you have not beat him, at least be a lvl 50 with some kick ass weapons/perks- no more lvl 13's with a bazooka doing 1200 dmg...LOL

GT - ajennice00

As a commando I am able to solo hyperious without any issues. It's a bit of a pain but all you have to do is to run around like a headless chicken and kill the minions first.

Minion's shields go down counter clock wise. So the first minion you damage at the beginning will cause all but the next bot to shield up and if you have the bee + cc you will be going counter clock wise killing minions. If you see hyperious with no shields, switch to the baby maker (shoot a couple bullets or one and reload).

You can use the baby maker all fight long but you actually might use up all your ammo by the time you kill all minions and get to hyperious thus I suggest you killing minions with the cc. Constantly run/jump and gun during this fight or you will die.

I dont have a capture ability to make a youtube video except pointing the camera to the tv which is just damn ghetto…

I am stuck on MG… Tried the rock method and I constantly get it wrong… I really just want to kill him once so I can turn in the damn quest. I can farm seraph crystals from hyperious with ease…

Finally killed Master Gee without freezing.

I used that method:

But i only killed like 5-6 worms.

And at the end i just let his health deplete from where his healthbar is above the 'M' of Master Gee the Invincible.

IMPORTANT: as soon the active quest turned into green i pressed Start and Save/Quit.

Load back into the game and fasttravel to Oasis.

Worked like a charm!

Good luck to all of you that can't complete it the normal way.

Im just so happy that you can't win with The Bee/CC.

Why.

Don't use the bee, simple

Why.

The bee has a low capacity and higher recharge than pretty much every shield.

'Tis one of two reasons I use it.

Need help killing Master Gee.Don't know what you are meant to do with this guy.Killing the worms fills the room with acid with nowhere to hide.

Same problem here. Damn acid has eat away my health twice. Even behind the rock. Haven't actually even been downed by a worm or Gee himself.

Hey everyone would really appreciate some help on this one. I was able to beat all of the missions except the two bosses. Currently Im a level 50 commando with some pretty good orange guns. Would love to finish it up tonight. If your able to add me online my gamertag is Hightechdude. I will sign on at 7pm central time. Thanks