Contracts maxed out?

J Jaro 2049

Just 84 missions?! I wish I'd known about this before I sent level 11 assassins on missions for the money. Now I can't get 100% because my last recruit was glitched.

I leveled all my assassins up to level 11 by just spamming LB on guards, sending everyone out to kill them all.

Also that just 84 missions isn't exactly correct. You will be able to repeat a bunch of missions. these are things like training, finding a doctor, teaching people to fish, getting rid of templar thugs etc. Its just the historically inspired missions that are limited.

Edited by SpinelesS

I leveled all my assassins up to level 11 by just spamming LB on guards, sending everyone out to kill them all.

Also that just 84 missions isn't exactly correct. You will be able to repeat a bunch of missions. these are things like training, finding a doctor, teaching people to fish, getting rid of templar thugs etc. Its just the historically inspired missions that are limited.

Can you definately gain exp from assassinating guards and such?

I thought the missions were just an endless loop since it was always the same mission with the same completion time and rewards. Didn't realise it had a cap.

I can confirm that it's entirely possible to level up through using your assassins in fights. I actually found it quicker and much more fun!

In reply to the above comment that I forgot to quote:

When you liberate a sector of a city then your liberation contact becomes your new assassin. There's three sectors to both Boston and New York, so six assassins in total.

I can confirm that it's entirely possible to level up through using your assassins in fights. I actually found it quicker and much more fun!

In reply to the above comment that I forgot to quote:

When you liberate a sector of a city then your liberation contact becomes your new assassin. There's three sectors to both Boston and New York, so six assassins in total.

I used my assassin to fight some Boston guards and all of a sudden I got the message that he got killed....scared the shit out of me....but next fight he was there again to fight another battle.

So the assassin's can't die, but when they get killed during a fight...do they loose xp?