Catwoman Challenge Guide (Videos)

Drucifer82

More importantly, for whatever reason, Rocksteady decided to not give her a special combo Break/Disarm (X+Y) - I think it breaks your combo if you try to do it, but I'm not totally sure. It's really annyoing not being able to break the riot shields. You kill the guys with riot shields but some other guy just picks the shields back up.

Otherwise, great guide!

Yeah, only Batman can Disarm and Destroy. It's not just Catwoman who was excluded.

As far as her special combo moves go, they are required for her physical challenges in the main game. So anyone who's playing this game will know those by the time they get to Challenge mode.

I disagree with you on the uselessness of her special whip attack. As you can see in my vids, I use it a lot. I do it because it gives you a multiplier for each person it hits. So for example, if I hit 4 people with the whip attack and my multiplier is x50, then I get x50x4x50 because the value of the attack is 50 and I hit 4 people on a x50 combo.

Edited by Drucifer82

Lost City Extreme is an imbalanced map IMO. This is like the worst thing a video game company could have done. It's bad enough I have to punch three different armed henchmen. What's worse is that there are ONLY three armed henchmen, so if I knock out one of them by accident with the ceiling takedown, I have to re-start the map. Her lame detective vision makes it incredibly difficult to tell who has armour and who doesn't through the ceiling. Also, god forbid I ever get close to this medal and the last armed henchman I need to punch grabs the hostage. I would break my controller.

Can anyone confirm that you need only B-whip-stun and then punch them once for it to register? Or do you have to do a full beatdown? If it lets me stun and then punch just once that could make this medal easier...

Edit: nevermind i got it. Man these predator challenges bring out the worst in me.

Edited by LordOdadjian

Lost City Extreme is an imbalanced map IMO. This is like the worst thing a video game company could have done. It's bad enough I have to punch three different armed henchmen. What's worse is that there are ONLY three armed henchmen, so if I knock out one of them by accident with the ceiling takedown, I have to re-start the map. Her lame detective vision makes it incredibly difficult to tell who has armour and who doesn't through the ceiling. Also, god forbid I ever get close to this medal and the last armed henchman I need to punch grabs the hostage. I would break my controller.

Can anyone confirm that you need only B-whip-stun and then punch them once for it to register? Or do you have to do a full beatdown? If it lets me stun and then punch just once that could make this medal easier...

Edit: nevermind i got it. Man these predator challenges bring out the worst in me.

I think your miss reading the discreption you have to punch three different armed henchmen as in a henchmen with a gun which is all of them not an armoured henchmen.

• 3 weeks later...

Legend. Well done.

Interesting how different people have different aptitudes. Most of the complaining I hear is over the Predator challenges, which honestly I find to be really rather easy, yet the Combat challenges are insanely difficult to the point of being almost impossible for me.

Legend. Well done.

Interesting how different people have different aptitudes. Most of the complaining I hear is over the Predator challenges, which honestly I find to be really rather easy, yet the Combat challenges are insanely difficult to the point of being almost impossible for me.

Really? Jeez I wish I was good at the Predator challenges. The combat challenges were easy as hell for me with all four characters, but these Predator maps are really hard for me.

Nightwing is very fluid, he's an interesting hybrid of Batman and Catwoman.

He was cool gadget-wise, but he seemed to "stop" when I used certain moves at certain times during Combat Challenges. It was weird and I was able to work around it, but it messed me up a couple of times.

Overall, though, I hated Catwoman. Predator Challenges were downright frustrating with her. While Nightwing's inclusion of too many "luck-based" objectives was annoying, it didn't beat how bad overall Catwoman was. Also, did anyone else feel like they were noticed more often as Catwoman over the other three?

• 1 month later...
Really? Jeez I wish I was good at the Predator challenges. The combat challenges were easy as hell for me with all four characters, but these Predator maps are really hard for me.

I haven't started on Robin or Nightwing yet, but Catwoman has an easy button to rack up points like Batman. It's not as good as Batman's, but it can still get you those extra points you need. The move is the whip-trip :bbut: + :abut: combo. Just build up your combo and fire this off in the middle of all the enemies and you'll get a lot of points. Batman can do the same thing, only more effectively with his :abut: + :xbut: combo. Catwoman is so frustrating in the combat challenges because for some reason she is the slowest of the bunch.