• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, gonna spread the viral for a bit until I trade this in. For some reason, I was not able to give this to one of my friends and another of his buddie, despite giving it to multiple people before. Hopefully my game isn't somehow glitched.

Update: My viral is glitched, can no longer spread. WTF!

Edited by xTcSmoke

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking to do the viral and all other mp achievements, even the dlc. I'll be one about 4:30pm central time tomorrow and the rest of the week.

UPDATE: I want to boost the multiplayer dlc stuff but don't want to buy it until I have a partner for sure, GT is ScReEmFaCe, hit me up on XBL it you want to do the dlc multiplayer, I HAVE THE VIRAL ACHIEVEMENT so anybody who wants it send me a msg on XBL, I will help on a first come first serve basis so be patient, I know lots of people need this. if someone would be willing to do the dlc multiplayer with me that would also be awesome.

Edited by ScReEmFaCe
Update

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone willing to help me get the walking dead chieve please message me

Update: I have now been infected with the virus and am willing to help spread it to others...message me if you still need it...but hurry ill be sending the game back to game fly after I finish all the campains

Edited by Arule71