Collect em all

Drakeor

Make sure you collect the battle suit, it's only on one map, forget which one. Can load up the maps in practice and it will tell you the powerups, it's a map with lava obviously.

Only one I was missing.

Yea, I tried that but it just won't pop. I know for a fact I have gotten everything multiple times since I made a list and just put a X next to the item every time I got one excluding 5, 25, 50, 100 Health and the Armor Shards, Armor and Heavy Armor.

Yea, I did a checklist. I checked everything off to make sure (several times). I even made sure to completely finish the game to make sure it would save progress. I have been done givin up on this game till something is done with the glitchy achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one isn't glitchy. The ammo boxes count too. The last one for me was Chaingun Ammo. It is a light grey box, I got it in that circle room with the quad damage in the map . I know it will be the last for you guys too, if you got the Battle Suit, Medkit,Kamikazi, and evertyhing else and it hasn't popped. Just try this.