Don't dismantle Legendary gear, dammit.

Hishoa

Level it up and store it in the vault. It's the same deal as it was with glimmer items -- to bypass the hard cap.

Since TTK released I've levelled and stored every Gunsmith weapon, Vanguard LL250-280 weapon as well as whatever random drops I've gotten while playing (5 Marks a pop). I'm sitting on 150+ worth of Legendary Marks while being simultaneously capped at 200 Marks for the week. I had to purchase a weapon from a vendor just to make doing the weekly and daily activities worth it. When I get to Rank 5 with Iron Banner, I will be able to purchase every piece of armor/weapon he's offering as well some some on an alternative character (thanks Iron Banner alt-buff!)

Level it up and store it in the vault. It's the same deal as it was with glimmer items -- to bypass the hard cap.

Since TTK released I've levelled and stored every Gunsmith weapon, Vanguard LL250-280 weapon as well as whatever random drops I've gotten while playing (5 Marks a pop). I'm sitting on 150+ worth of Legendary Marks while being simultaneously capped at 200 Marks for the week. I had to purchase a weapon from a vendor just to make doing the weekly and daily activities worth it. When I get to Rank 5 with Iron Banner, I will be able to purchase every piece of armor/weapon he's offering as well some some on an alternative character (thanks Iron Banner alt-buff!)

shit man nice idea, is his gear worth it though? seem pretty average

I did this for a while but to be honest I am always around 170 marks and really have nothing to spend them on barring infusing when needed. This is still a really good way for people who need them to make sure they do not run out when needed.

Reasoning?

You level them so they give back 5 marks when you dismantle them. I'm uh, not talking about the white test weapons, if that was what you were confused about? I'm referring to the weapons you receive from the gunsmith packages -- three+ on each character, that's 9*5=45 marks a week -- probably 15 or so less if you intend on keeping a few.

You level them so they give back 5 marks when you dismantle them. I'm uh, not talking about the white test weapons, if that was what you were confused about? I'm referring to the weapons you receive from the gunsmith packages -- three+ on each character, that's 9*5=45 marks a week -- probably 15 or so less if you intend on keeping a few.

Ah yeah for some reason I was thinking of the test weapons lol

• 2 weeks later...