Any good?

Arron114

it's like a hard version of OMG

there are a few things i would like to be different, but it's good enough (TBH, it doesn't really come across as dodonpachi, the enemies look different, a lot more like OMG if all of the enemies got hit by some constant projectile vomitting disease)

now to try and get passed level 2b....

EDIT~

no joy on 2b, nearly did 2a no miss until boss yet again, then epic fail...

i would maybe suggest you use a stylus to play though, fingers get in the way a little, and are too big to move the ship as delicately as is sometimes required (unless you have freakishly small fingers, you may hit issues either with the wiggle it just did for me, or the my fecking hands in the way that had been bugging me for a bit, we need a controller peripheral for these ere phones)

Edited by GR4V1G0R3

I bought it for my Lumia 800. Really enjoying it. Completed 10 out of the 20 achievements so far. Learning the score mechanics slowly but surely.

Level 5a is annoying me! :)

Best game on WP7 though by a long way. Great to see Cave embracing the platform.

I agree with the above. I think its excellent. Though more like omg then anything cave have done.

I like the idea of the screen having room for your finger. Once you get used to the movement is hard to put down.

100% is surely going to be a bitch though! a bitch im wanting to sample!

Still really enjoying thsi game. Got my 11th achievement today, Stage 3 no miss, 100% clear without dying.

Stage 5A is still ruining me, although I broke the 1 billion point barrier for the first time today. Previously was at 600 million+.

Must try harder!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...